Patriots Still Suck!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by TDJets72027, May 13, 2007.

1. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

No surprise there.

2. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Does that count that 41-0 assraping at the hands of the *sigh* Jets in the 2002 playoffs? Or that overtime loss in Miami (I guess that was ALL the defense's fault in letting Lamar Smith run wild)? And the loss at home to Tennessee in 99? That's right, it was everyone ELSE's fault for getting pummeled 20-3 in New England, and the referees faults in the 03 AFC Championship Game. You're right, Manning has been a hero in the playoffs every single time he stepped onto the field. Brady made ONE mistake in a championship game and he's not good enough. Usually, as much as I hate to admit it, you make good points on things... but that was almost a TDJets-esque argument.

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Yep...it was time to bust those pics out again....mmmmmm....

4. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

Regardless of how Manning played against the Jets that day the Colts would've lost because the defense was not making a stop on that day. The OT loss in Miami falls on Vanderjagt (remember the whole botched FG thing? I wasn't just talking about the Steelers game). In 04, the Colts' receivers dropped a ton of passes (I'm sure that's somehow Manning's fault though, and you can look at the tape if you don't believe me) and the defense didn't take advantage of presented turnover oppurtunities, and in 03 the Patriots got away with so much that the league re-emphasized an existing rule that went completely unenforced in that game. When Ty Law is pushing Marvin Harrison out of bounds regularly and nothing is being done about it, something is wrong there. Should the Colts have tried to take advantage of the blatant no calls there? Absolutely, but that doesn't mean that the Patriots didn't cheat to win, and that's exactly what happened. All that said, in any of these games, did Peyton Manning throw an interception which clinched the loss for his team? No, he didn't, and that was my point. When given the chance to make a game winning drive for his team in the playoffs, Manning came through. When given the same chance, Brady failed. That was my other point. Brady can get the job done when he has nothing to lose and only needs to get the ball within FG range, but when forced to score to win, he wasn't able to get it done.

5. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Dam,when the field shortens up, the lack of a talent at the wide receiver position really shows up.Manning has had a stable of talented receivers for years,while Brady had to make do with a Branch, who'll never make HOF or even hit a thousand yards in a season.Brady has done wonders with what has been given him,year after year.Lets see how this year goes with what he has to throw to for the first time ever.I don't see scoring TD's on the short field being the problem anymore at all.

6. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Need more Giselle

7. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

8. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

[​IMG]

You sure that doesn't look good TDJets? Looks pretty damn good to me.

9. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

Lack of talent at the receiver position shows up on a short field? Odd, I always thought the TE was supposed to be the QB's best friend in the redzone, and given that the Pats draft 50 TEs a year, you'd think by sheer chance that Brady would have some good redzone targets by now. As for the Colts having the better WRs, I'm sure that has nothing to do with how much they work together. How many WRs in the NFL could honestly say that by a glance from their QB, or a hand gesture, they know EXACTLY what their QB wants them to do? I know of two for certain, and they combined for 181 receptions, 2676 yards, and 21 TDs in 2006. If you want to make the "Let's see what Brady could do with those WRs" argument, there's always the simple counter-argument of give Manning a #1 scoring defense and see what he does with it. At least Manning has something to do with the success of his WRs, while Brady just watches his defense succeed from the sideline.

10. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Looks like Dam has been really fired up thanks to that long waited SB win. :lol:

11. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

And last.Every dog has his day.Manning will wear no other ring.

12. TDJets72027

I guess.;)

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Relax. The kid hasn't hit puberty yet. If he doesn't find that as hot in the next couple of years, then he'll become a Bucs fan and root for Jeff Garcia :lol:

14. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Dude, there's really not much farther you can fall after recognizing yourself as a Jets fan. So really, the kid's hit about the lowest point he can. Doesn't like the pictures of hot women... Jets fan... YANKEES fan... there's your three strikes!

15. TDJets72027

Dude, Gisele just doesn't appeal to me.

I think Jessica Alba, Elisha cuthbert, Kate Beckinsale, Halle berry is hot

Also eva is hot.

16. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

That looks good

17. TDJets72027

Well, that's the only pic I like.

18. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

what about Maria Sharapova??

19. TDJets72027

She is HOT

20. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I'd hit it,but hey if she's more interested in handling Tom's stress relief,I'll give her up.