Patriots Still Suck!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by TDJets72027, May 13, 2007.

1. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

I'm sure you would've said he'd never wear one prior to February 4th, so this is taken with a grain of salt. By the way, I'd like to see Brady lead the Patriots to a Super Bowl win with the 23rd ranked scoring defense.

2. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Looks like that Brady-Manning debate will never die. :confused:

:sleep:

3. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

It'll die when the Brady backers face facts.

4. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

yeah exactly

5. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Facts are the way you view the world.Your lack of a defense is because the money tramp took it all,leaving crap for the defense on cap.That's a fact.

6. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

Ha, yeah, because your man crush hasn't been paid more the last two seasons...oh wait, yes he has. The whole "Brady is a team player" argument died the second he signed his most recent contract.

7. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

Yeah..probably:confused:

8. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

As of July 4th, I still think the

PATRIOTS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

And as of today...

You're still a postwhoring imbecile who has yet to bring an intelligent thought in 2,000 posts... and nobody cares.

10. TDJets72027

And as of today,

Cletusaurus should quit being a pats fan, and become a Jets fan.:)

11. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

If Tom Brady had Marvin Harrison Reggie Wayne Joeseph Addai and Rhodes im sure hed of been able to win the SB and it wouldnt have taken nearly as long also the colts D was banged up all year when they got healthy they looked top 10 to me

12. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

If Peyton Manning had the #1 scoring defense, he could've won a Super Bowl long ago too. Also, would Brady be able to simply look at Marvin or Reggie, or make a small hand gesture or head nod to them, and they would know exactly what he wanted them to do? The time spent practicing and doing the little things is what sets the Colts offense apart, similarly to any great execution based offense.

13. TDJets72027

Duh, if Brady can win 3 rings with Deion Branch, David Givens, Daniel Graham, and an old Corey Dillon

14. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

And a great defense. It's a team sport, all aspects of the team need to perform well to win. Brady has that defense to thank for the fact that he can lay claim to 3 Championship rings.

15. TDJets72027

I agree.

16. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Agreeing with Dam on any statement about the Colts makes you a homer with blinders.Do you know why the Colts couldn't afford to build a defense those years that the Patriots could?This isn't tough even for a Jets fan.Look at what Manning was getting paid compared to Brady.Subtract the difference,and see how much money you would have had to spend on defensive players during those years.Manning sold out the team for money,while Brady took jackcrap to save money for a D.They don't call Manning Paymeaton for nothing. The team was built to make him a Star,not win Super Bowls.Hilarious thing is only in a loser city like Idianapolis could you have pulled that off without fans snitching.Indianapolis fans took it in the ass,and were still happy their boy got Pro Bowls.Was a real crock they even won one Super Bowl.

17. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

It's Vinny. He's the one that won the 4 super bowls. :icon_lol:

18. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

You are seriously goobered. You do realize that Since Brady signed his new deal, he's made more than Peyton Manning every single year, right? Don't believe me? Brady signed his deal in early 2005, since then Tom Brady's total salary figures DWARF those of Peyton Manning, but you're right, Brady is a total team player who didn't cash in in a MAJOR way at the first oppurtunity he got. :icon_rolleyes:

Also, what part of the statement that he agreed with had a thing to do with the Colts? Does stupidity come naturally to you or do you have to work to cram this much of it into one post?

Well he did win 3 of them for the Patriots. Hard to give a kicker that scored 11 points in a 12 point win credit for the victory.

19. TDJets72027

:cool:

20. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler