Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Lands On Broken Arm After Wrestling Move At Nightclub

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by Sweets, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski body slammed his friend on stage at a Las Vegas nightclub Sunday night ... landing hard on his broken forearm according to TMZ.com.

Gronkowski -- who signed a $54 million six-year contract extension in June -- broke his forearm last season, then injured it again during the Pats' first playoff game against the Texans.

But that didn't stop him from executing a DDT move on a friend during a playful dance battle at XS nightclub Sunday night.

As Gronkowski was throwing his friend to the ground, the tight end -- who was wearing a protective sleeve on his busted wing -- also crashed to the ground and smacked his damaged arm on the stage in the process.

Source: The Redzone

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Freaking moron. I'd take Aaron Hernandez every day over Gronkowski and I'd probably take Heath Miller over him just for less of a ducking headache.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

He dident hurt himself he was just having fun with friends. This article also made it sound like he landed on it bad i saw the video it wasent a very hard landing. "crashed" and "smacked" is a bit to much he popped up and started dancing lol. Its his life football is over leave the guy alone. He doesent have a dui doesent do anything illegal.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yet. He's a moron though. His actions make that pretty clear...lol.

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Just let Gronk be Gronk lol

7. ball in the baskett

He acts that way to have fun hes not actually stupid.

who doesent act funny with some drinks in them?

He worksout plays football and partys to let loose nothing wrong

I heard on espn today they were on him because hes a patriot or watever and is held to a diffrent standard. Screw that the pats need to get off that high horse as long as hes not getting himself in trouble hes good.

8. CaptainStubing

well, i respect a guy's right to live his life but all of these players have off-season rules in their contracts and i'm sure no one in the pats organization is happy to see their best player in that situation when he's injured

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32:

10. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Why the heck would you take anything from ESPN as gospel?

In all honesty I hope the Patriots do chew him up for this stunt, he's a complete liability off the field and injury prone on it, and putting himself at risk like that with a current injury is a real crap way to repay their investment in him. You can only be "Gronk" so much until people start putting him in the TO/OchoCinco category.

11. ball in the baskett

far from the TO/ocho cinco catagory imo Hes always been a good teammate and never became a on field distraction

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

There's no doubt he's an idiot off the field with the pourn star twitter pics, the drunk dancing and now this...

13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Agreed Andy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

14. CaptainStubing

bitb, i don't know what you do for a living, but when you 'sign on' for certain jobs, you accept certain things that come with the job. gronk is accepting millions of dollars to take care of his body (and i'm sure it's written into his contract). the team owns his butt as long as he's cashing the checks.

i respect a guy for living his own life but he's not living his own life. he is the property of the new england patriots as long as he is under contract.

15. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Hahaha...Gronk's entertaining, but dumb as a box of rocks.

16. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

The guy is like what 22? You guys didn't do stupid crap that gave your parents headaches while you were 22 I'm assuming.

17. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I turn 22 in marchand I've done stupid crap, but i'm not getting paid millions and millions of dollars to play a game and not heck up my body. Normal arguments about being young and having fun don't apply to him. He needs to stop being reckless.

18. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I'm pretty sure Bibi Jones has an higher IQ.

19. ball in the baskett

Most jobs dont care what you do once your out of work.

As for taking care of his body im sure he is his play on the field shows it.

If his partying isnt effecting him on the football field then it shoudent matter. If it starts effecting that then he has a problem. Also theres nothing the patriots could really do about it as long as hes not in legal trouble. If they have a problem trade him im sure 97% of the league would take him in a heart beat.

20. ball in the baskett

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhLP44kcYjY]Rob Gronkowski Dancing Partying And Wrestling In Las Vegas Club - YouTube[/ame]

and look at the proof his arm thats hurt doesent even touch the ground hes using the other one