Philip Rivers Dedication Video.......

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by BroncoBJ, Jan 14, 2008.

1. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

Well I'm not great at making videos. Actually I'm not gonna lie. I suck. :lol:

But I was bored a few days ago and created a Philip Rivers Video and put it on youtube:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSJL3e-85DY[/media]

Go Check it out and stuff. :)
    I dont have the greatest pics/vids in there but one day when I become Good I'll make a better video dedicated towards him.

I have about 5 different songs or so in the video.

ANd like 50 plus people commented on it so I'ma superstar. :icon_cool: lol

And whoever wants to add me:

[media]www.youtube.com/JayCutler4MVP[/media]

I've got all sorts of random Bronco vids and stuff on there.

Peace

2. Ablaze

Ablaze wtf?

That's some good stuff. Nice choice of music.

Philip Rivers sucks.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

:lol: @ this thread.

4. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I'm just going to say Screw you Rivers and thanks for losing against the Patriots. You gave away the freaking game already!:icon_frown:

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

:rollinglaugh: (This laugh is directed to the video, I didn't want 49erGenius getting the idea he said something funny, this is strictly toward the video.)

6. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Aww man, you killed my mood just now. I thought you were patting me on the back.

And I can't get the video to work, so I couldn't give an opinion anyway. IT still would've been thumbs down even if it played. :rollinglaugh:

Beat New England, but maybe I should lay some money down for the game. I say 100 bucks that New England wins by a blowout.

Uh oh, I just heard Fred Meartz just say 'what was the matter with 10 bucks?'

Here's the error I get:
    [​IMG] Any Media Player 3.1Error: unsupported media type. Click here to download it.

7. Ablaze

Ablaze wtf?

Billy Volek would have had a better chance against the pats

8. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO