Philly vs. Bengals vs. Cardinals the 3-0 teams

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by LebaneseFF, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

So far its been a shirtshow for the storyline faction. You also failed miserably at it last year and the year before, so forgive me if I can't take you seriously. Enough of all this maybe this, if that, could happen nonsense. Put up some definitive predictions right now, at minimum I want to see your playoff field and SB champ in stone right now for you to ride or die with the rest of the season, or admit you're full of shirt and are just running your mouth because you like the attention. Cmon Perry m'boy, put up or shut up.

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I believe Dalton has yet to be sacked this season. Keep your starting QB vertical, and you win a lot of NFL games.

3. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

what the hell are you talking about ? I have failed at nothing. Last year I thought football was real so I based my thoughts on that. I didn't fail the year before because I picked the Ravens.

I will be right more thn any of you as the season progresses because I know its staged. I already am doing well on spread picks based on that premise.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

next thing we know you'll be saying the easter bunny isnt real either.

5. ram29jackson

and like the child you were who believed that, You will have to come to grips with the truth I speak.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

what you call truth the rest of the intelligent species on this planet call mindless ramblings of a dopey, trolling shut-in.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

27-32 is doing well? Lol.

8. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Things may change after this week. The Bengals are 7-17-1 after a bye week. That is the worst in the AFC.

The Cardinals were 4-0 in 2012, but finished that year 5-11.

9. ram29jackson

1st place is first place. Again, I'm basing it knowing its storylines and not the football knowledge you think you have. plus,its against the spread. All you guys do is straight up.

but this past week I also picked Dallas/Giants/niners to win when a majority of the country didn't.

I know no matter how bad it gets you don't pick against Dallas in primetime tv games LOL

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

the eagles will be 4-1

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

omg someone picked against
    yeah you and about 10mil others. sorry, you're still just a trolling dope.

12. ram29jackson

where is there a proven science that a group of men completely different in separate years would start strong and not finish well? It doesn't exist anywhere.
    The Cards are hosting a SB and were expected to lose before the season even started. It will happen but it doesn't have crap to do with being 5-11 2 years ago. No math or science support that crap. Just another stupid cliché sports myth.

13. ram29jackson

you are an ignorant ,childish fool when addressing me as a troll. You will be very sorry when you finally mature and know I speak nothing but truth. That is how confident I am.

I am not wrong. I will not be wrong. I know exactly what I am talking about when I say NFL games are entirely manipulated.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

whatever you say, troll.

you know you better watch it with all this lying. your lord and savior is not happy with you. i know cause i speak to her (yes god is a woman) every night. troll.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lol. That's not good. Especially against the spread. If you were a betting man, you'd be one poor son of a witch. You keep basing your life on those dopey story lines, I'll take the football knowledge that I know I have...the football knowledge that's so much more than any story line your tiny little brain can conjor up. What's the GIF pick em league have to do with anything by the way? Lol.

And I picked the Giants, Buccaneers and Chiefs when a majority of the country didn't. So big deal.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

i picked the giants to beat the pats both times in the super bowl.

assume the postion as my alterboy ram29.

17. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

18. markaz

So how is your statistic translatable? Only 19 of the 53 players on the 2012 roster are still with the Cards. GM Rod Graves, HC Ken Whisenhunt and all of the coaching staff are no longer around.

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Aren't you paying attention? It's in the script for this season, man :D

20. markaz

Sorry.........not being in the loop is one negatives of having someone on the Ignore List.

86WARD likes this.