Playoff lineup

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by John Everett, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Everett

John Everett M2M 2016 Premium Member

Glad to see so many playoff line up posts! Congrats to everyone! Here's what I'm looking at this week. Thinking of starting Palmer over Carr this week after his resurgence last week and Miami having a melt down.

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I can't say you're crazy at all if you did that... but... Carr is having an MVP season, behind a MVP line, with two MVP WR's..
    meanwhile..
    Palmer has done, in the last 3 weeks, what Carr has been doing all season.

Now, if you ask me if you should choose 37 or 41 as your power ball number, and I tell you 37... but 41 hits, who's fault is it???

Last bit of advice, Vegas has the over under for the OAK game slightly higher than the AZ game.

You made it to the playoffs so don't get cute and over think things.. Good luck and go with your gut!

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

It's going to be tough for Carr throwing in KC tonight. The temp is expected to drop into the single digits by the fourth quarter. That's going to be hard when he has a dislocated finger.

4. Kurt

So far Crabtree, Cooper, and Roberts are killing Carr right now. Will be a tale of the halves.

5. ragman

Carr was 17 out of 41 for 109 yards. That really hurt the Raiders. Was it the finger, the cold, or a combination of the two?

6. Kurt

You didn't watch the game? Carr was on point! But his receivers couldn't catch the ball.. over half of his passes just got dropped. Flat out dropping the ball, all of his receivers. Whats odd is KC receivers looked elite and had very little drops. Considering each team brings their own balls it makes me wonder if KC did something with their balls or gloves....

@John Everett did you start Carr?

7. John Everett

John Everett M2M 2016 Premium Member

I did not thankfully, gona play powerball #41 too hah

Kurt likes this.
  8. ragman

Kurt: I saw some of it. Not all of it.

It looked to me like he was all over the place with his throws. Weather or finger? Who knows? He did do damage to his NFL MVP chances though.

9. Kurt

@John Everett thank goodness!!

@ragman I counted at least 10 flat out drops in the first half. one was really a fumble.. his WR's played like s**t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.