Police Chief Torches Kanye West in letter.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Diesel44, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

the problem is. its all media attention for Kayne. Utterly ignoring him is the only possible option.

Tarkus likes this.
  3. 86WARD

86WARD -

This. He's an butthole to the extreme. But i do like the letter...lol.

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I'd love to see him hit the wrong photographer,and end up getting his stomach pumped to get back the teeth he'd swallow when the guy knocks him down his throat ! the guy may be a musical genius,but he has no freaking common sense at all to say some of the crap he has been saying lately. I mean the guy said he has done more for the world than nelson mandela and that what he did by performing was more dangerous than what cops and soldiers do! what the hell kind of insane thing is that to say?

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Kanye West is still relevant?

6. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Yeah, all it needed was simulated s*x with a Kardashian in a music video. Oh, and rapping that he wanted to heck her in the sink. Ever the wordsmith, Mr. West.

7. SRW

Man, having a Kardashian in your life sure dooms you to some drama.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

But it also makes you "relevant" for some crazy reason...

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

bet he had to tie his butt to a tree to keep from being swallowed by the"white hole."

10. SRW

That you are the lastest schmoe to be slipping the high hard one to a Kardashian? That sucks. What a bunch of dirty twats.

11. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

At least he didn't pick the she beast. No idea what Lamar Odom was thinking, must have been on some hardcore drugs.

12. SRW

[​IMG]

mj1987us26 likes this.
  13. 86WARD

86WARD -

YIKES!

mj1987us26 likes this.
  14. smeags

smeags militant geek

They are all skanks living off of being hood rats. Bit parents let their daughters watch these reality shows and then wonder why they three grandchildren from three different guys.

15. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

someone call the grammar police on the police chief. several words were not used correctly.