Jackson, Bryant, or Benjamin at Flex?...Finalizing my lineup.

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by boosted3, Dec 16, 2014.

1. boosted3

boosted3 Mo-Sep 5, 2015 Premium Member

Thanks for all of your help this season! I am 3rd seed playing 4th seed in the finals after drafting 8th.

Here is a screenshot of my current lineup and bench. Anything you would consider changing?
    I am feeling pretty good about my chances this week barring any catastrophe!
    Thanks!!
    View attachment 59297

2. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

If I am you I am staying away from the Titans Defense. They are such a crapshoot. I prefer you roll with NY or even Texans with JJ WATT .

3. boosted3

Alright.....Been rolling with defenses vs Jacksonville as much as possible. Baltimore has been pretty decent in their passing game so I think I'm going to roll
    with Giants up against that weak St Louis offense.
    Thanks

4. boosted3

Just bumping this one back to the top at the end of the week for a little extra advice.

Ive already swapped out the Giants for the Titans. Everything else is as it was in the photo at the top. Best defense available is Chargers.

1) Should I consider playing Fred Jackson or Martavis Bryant instead of Benjamin if Haden is active? It seems that Jackson is pretty high on a lot of peoples lists this week.

2) Brent Celek is available in my league and both my current TEs are in your "Waiver wire fodder" list with him but are ranked lower. Do I consider dropping
    someone for him? I need all the points I can get in the championship round!!! Others available are: Charles Clay, Brandon Myers, Niles Paul.

Thanks for the help!!!

5. boosted3

Any news on Haden? Thoughts on my selections?
    Thanks