possible trade

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Samson, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

This guy hates dallas and loves Washington so it's possible but not likely. Just threw out for a return proposal.

Dez

For

Garçon
    Jackson

His team
    Matt Ryan
    Dez
    Vincent Jackson
    Levon bell
    Steven ridley
    Kyle Rudolph
    Wes welker
    Ty hilton
    Big ben
    Martelus bennett
    Hakeem nicks
    Adrew Hawkins
    Rams

Likely shoukd have thrown in Vereen bc ridley is garbage and everyone knows it.

2. Samson

He accepted Garçon and Jackson for Dez. So now I have 4 teir 1 starters. Drop the mic I am out.

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I hate Dallas to, but I wouldn't blink if I had Dez, Romo or Murray on my team. He screwed himself by trading with his heart.

There is no allegiance in fantasy football. Congrats.

4. Samson

I dislike the Cowboys but this isn't lab partner in high school science class. I have issue with them in FF too. 3 more pts is all I needed to win my first year playing FF but no Romo, Felix, and Baiely couldn't get it done. I made the fatal mistake of not considering it being the late game and Romo and Felix got benched within 5 min of the game starting.

5. Greg Brosh

I can understand how hard it is when you had a player and they screw you. Damn, Felix Jones. I forgot that guy even existed lol

When I was drafting last night, a lot of guys chosen you would hear "oh he screwed me. oh he helped me." yeah from 3 years ago.

6. Samson

Think it was 3 years ago lol. The Cowboys have a track record of collapsing down the stretch. It hasn't stopped me from taking there top guys even though I am hesitant but Dez is a no brainer.

I just hope it make it through the Veto process. There are 0 RB out there and he has Ridley which is terrible so it wasn't that out of balance he will start both Jackson and Garçon every week. I though I was going to have to give up Vereen so he would at least have a lock on RB1 in NE but he went full on homer. He announced that there was a short sale on Dez so I fired a shot and anyone else could have done the same.

7. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

well done. Love making trades to homers. People assume I'll overpay for Steelers, in fact it's quite opposite. I know the Steelers aren't built for FF. They are built to grind out wins.

8. Samson

Not even sure if I am staying in this league but any options for this dez deal bc someone is going to get it. I got vetoed based on the fact I would kill them which is why I may not stay in the league. Tier 2 RB and Teir 2 WR for a tier 1 WR when you have garbage RB with no possibility of getting anything off waviers is fair. RB are number 1 commodity there more than 60 drafted there is nothing to be had.

Was thinking maybe garçon Jackson and either hill or Johnson. It would weaken me at RB. I also have 1st wavier priority so if someone gors down I will get them if they are avaliable. ....

9. Samson

So right now it is garçon Chris Johnson and markus wheaton for Dez.

Apparently that is a more equal deal. I don't get it Wheaton maybe good but who knows. I can go grab 2 prospects off the wire right now. Same thing with Johnson if he amazingly starts to going into contact sure he will be good. Personally I though Jackson was the more proven commodity with a injury risk. Let's see if they vote it down.

10. Greg Brosh

Either way, you still are good to go. If you don't get Dez, Johnson is an excellent flex option. And Garcon is still a quality player to have. Not sure why they think the second trade is better than the first. You were giving up more in the first trade. This is why I don't like league voting. Owners vote no for no simple reason but to screw you.

11. Samson

It's is bandwagon voting. I guess because I drafted Johnson earlier than Jackson and I threw in someone that has remote possibility of getting off my bench.At this point RB is huge for this guy it is supply and demand. Plus he just doesn't want dez he doesn't value him and he puts high vaule on garçon.

If this is vetoed I could try Vereen and Garçon but by the numbers it is the worst trade although they will see a 3rd and 4th and a IDP for the 1st maybe that will satisfy them.

I still think they voted it down bc of the monster my team would be and not trade itself. All I know is if anyone else gets Dez I will be walking bc it is collusion and it will not stand.

12. Samson

They cited draft order as reasons at one point. That has nothing to do with the current market value of a player. If we drafted 30 QB and a guy had EJ manual getting Alex Smith would be like gold right now.

13. SNPokc

crapty league. That's why I do it as commissioner decides. If it looks fair I approve it. If it's bullcrap I call them on it.

14. Samson

I see how they could say it was garbage if you had replacements at RB just waiting out there but the fact is you don't. Will Jackson make it through the year without Freeman taking over or being injured? I have no clue but if he does play the whole season he is the best option.

Does anyone think ridley will be worth anything?

15. SNPokc

If healthy it's Jacksons backfield to lose. I'm still undecided on him. I took the risk last year because he finally got out of St Louis and wasn't going to face stacked boxes every play, and he got hurt. One of several guys that got hurt for me last year. He had/has hamstring problems so far through training camp and preseason. Could cost him some time. It's just too hard to tell.

As for Ridley, I wouldn't want him on my team. He has great potential to be a great rb, but even greater potential to drop the football and be in the dog house. I'm just too nervous he'll put out another season like last year because Bellicheck doesn't want to play him.

16. Greg Brosh

Only reason Ridley is still on the roster is because White never proved much in the preseason. He's still their best inside runner, but he's one fumble away from losing the job for good. He won't be as valuable as last year. I've avoided him in all my leagues. I'm actually trying to trade him in my dynasty league, but no one wants him.

17. Samson

Exactly my point for the trade being viable based on supply demand and need. Does the team loyalty homer effect come into play? Oh yeah bc otherwise he would get more but he wants garçon. Doesn't change 2 Tier 2 for 1 tier one when you have a huge need at a position is fair. He is dumb but it is fair.