QB Start??

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by keemNicks, Sep 25, 2013.

1. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

I have Eli going into Arrowhead, scares the crap out of me. I also have Cutler going into Detroit, very tough game. I just picked up Mike Glennon too from Tampa, and hes going against the 30th ranked defense vs QBs, Arizona. And Tampa is home.

Do I take a shot on the rookie? The guy im playing has Peyton, I know I'm not getting anywhere near as many points as Manning will, but I need at least something in the double digits. What do you guys think?

2. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

yeesh.. I'd stay clear of Eli, and would think we'd need to see one game from a rookie at least no matter who he's playing. Safest is probably Cutler, or throw the rook in there and cross your fingers lol

3. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

haha thats what I was thinking. Def staying clear of Eli. The rook threw 3 tds in preseason apparently. I guess it will be a game time decision

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Father of Cutlet. Eli has been doo doo and cannot be trusted, and a rookie making his first start on a bad team, replacing a QB that he wasn't good enough to beat out straight up in preseason, cannot be trusted either.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Easy. Cutler.

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

this

7. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

and find yourself a new QB

8. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

haha im still believeing in Eli. He only had 1 bad week so far fantasy wise, he'll be fine as our schedule gets easier.

But thank you guys for confirming that I should go with the vet vs Det, and hopefully Glennon goes off and i can use him as bait for whoever had Freeman