QB Vince Young Agrees To One-Year Deal With Buffalo Bills

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by Sweets, May 11, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Vince Young has landed a one-year deal with the Buffalo Bills, according to a source with knowledge of the situation, Buffalo later confirmed the deal. Young worked out for the Bills last week throwing to four receivers, including David Nelson who said the six-year veteran "looked good." "We think adding Vince to our roster will create more competition for the backup quarterback position," Bills general manager Buddy Nix said an announcement of the deal. "He brings with him some unique physical abilities that most are aware of and that will make the competition interesting. It's all about improving our team." Young was with the Eagles last season but was not re-signed after completing his one-year contract. He started three games for Philadelphia last season completing 66 passes for four touchdowns on 866 yards. Young has thrown for 46 touchdowns on 8,964 yards and rushed for 12 touchdowns and 1,459 total in his career.

Source: NFL.com

Last edited: May 11, 2012
  2. buffalobillsfan1

buffalobillsfan1 2nd String

Great move One Bills Drive. Vinsanity!!!

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Now you can go rub one out in the corner. I for one love a move where the bills was money.

Last edited: May 11, 2012
  4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

BBF loves VY......... XOXO

5. buffalobillsfan1

I am going to go rub one out in Tannehill's wife's cat.

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I wish I could too dude, not a good comeback.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Let's keep on topic fellas....I wonder how long before VY implodes...

8. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

VY hasn't stopped imploding.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well it seems he usually implodes once he's on a team...he had so much promise..

10. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

11. buffalobillsfan1

Vince is a two time pro bowler, 31-19 record as starter, 2006 Offensive Rookie of The Year. The guy is talented. He just needs to be put in the right situation and that is in Buffalo.

12. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

:Loco: :Loco: :Loco: :Loco: :Loco: :Loco: :Loco: :Loco: :Loco: :Loco: :Loco:

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

31-19 isn't all that good actually but if you're happy as a Bills fan over this, good luck!

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

that pic ozzzes gay.

he should just come out. it's obviously part of his issues.

anywho - fitz's job is plenty safe.

15. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Three of those statistics are bogus and are not in anyway valid indicators of a QB's ability. Therefore from that statement we are left with a highly questionable estimation of a players ability, and the fact he's got a roster spot for now.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

stop feeding the troll peeps

17. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

18. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i was a big VY fan when he was at Texas and when he first came into the pros, but I stopped defending VY when he went crazy, BBF, and you should too.

Understand you're not getting the 23 year old VY that had a huge ceiling. This guy is done in this league and is just hanging on for the paychecks. He hasn't been interested/committed to this craft for a long time.

He could give you spot starts if Fitz goes down but he is not your savior.

19. TexanDynasty

TexanDynasty Rookie

SAAAWEEET!! Bills will be my 2nd favorite team this year.
    I've never seen a player catch so much hell because he called his team a dream team, big wup he thought his team was good.
    How about Big Ben raping chicks or Dante Stallworth running over people or the Patriots cheating for 8 years or maybe even players doing drugs. Nah lets jump on the bandwagon with other people and talk down VY for calling his team a dream team..... RAADICULOUS!!!
    [​IMG]

20. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I don't think anyone dislikes him for the "dream team" comments. I just don't subscribe to the fanclubs of below mediocre quarterbacks.