Raiders are in sole possession of 1st place!

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by TDJets72027, Oct 8, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:
    :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

2. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Ummmmmm....ok.

3. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

damn straight we are. probably for the only time this season too

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Don't be so shocked, it won't last long.

5. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Nice copy n paste job. Wouldn't it have been easier to just say the Raiders are 2-2 and everyone else is 2-3.

6. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Just cause you had a bye week....and didn't get a chance to lose. :icon_cheesygrin: Seriously, congrats....the division is truly up for grabs this season, but so far, none of us deserve it.

7. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

The Seahawks are wishing they never let now... :blob8:

8. flam253

flam253 Starter

raiders will beat division

9. nastynate184

yea so far no one has steped up and really showed they want it. let's see if kiffin can actually beat a afc west team on sunday, i really don't remember the last time the raiders actually beat some body from the afc west

10. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I do...November 2004 (I believe it was Nov. anyway)...you beat the Broncos AT denver by blocking a Jason Elam f/g at the end of the game...Langston Walker (I think) is the one who blocked it! And I picked the Raiders to beat the Chargers next week...the Raiders have as much of a chance as any of us to win the division. Interesting to see how it all plays out. :icon_cheesygrin:

11. nastynate184

i do remember that game. ronald curry made the most amazing one handed catch in the back of the endzone in the snow. just was not sure if that was the last time or not

12. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

2-2. Hooray!!!! :snitchslap:

13. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Yeah he did...I remember I was talking to a friend of mine in IM (a raider fan) throughout that game....and we were both shocked when that f/g was blocked!! :icon_cool: