Raiders Interested In Bengals WR Chad Ocho Cinco?

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by SRW, Apr 5, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

There actually is a belief in league circles that the Raiders have some interest in disgruntled Bengals wide receiver Chad Ocho Cinco. It currently isnt known whether any talks have occurred between the Raiders and Bengals. It remains to be seen whether the Bengals would trade him, especially since they could have gotten as much as two first-round draft picks last year from the Redskins for him.

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

shocker :theshocker:

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I read this was bullcrap...there was some rumor floated out there that Michael Bush and some picks to the Bengals for Johnson...

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Florio comments about that report but says outside of that report there are rumors swirling.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Hmmm...wouldn't be a bad trade for either side...the Bungles would pretty much have to pick Crabtree if this went through...

6. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

I actually can see this happening, would sorta like this to happen, fear that he would be a Moss, like the chance to get a young talent although see the risk. Tempted, but as long as the price is relatively low.

7. Androidraider24

Androidraider24 Team Veteran

Wonder what we have to give up ?

A 4th round pick is prob the most im willing to give up.

8. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

That's what we gave up for Moss....

If Plax doesn't get jail time, I really would love to see him in a Raider uniform.

9. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Yeah that would be a good fit, Change of scenery would do him good. Bengals should just take a 4th or whatever draft pick and do the deal. Too much conflict with him on the team. Then they can just go out and draft a WR. However I have a feeling that if Chad Johnson stays a Bengal and nothing erupts he and Carson will have big years. Oh and if Carson stays healthy.

10. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

Bush and a 2nd round pick for Chad was what I saw but they would be a dumb move for the Raiders to make.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Javon Walker - Pt. 2.

lol...

12. Paintballer8791

Paintballer8791 Paintballer For Life

what round pick did the raiders give up with napoleon harris for moss?

13. JaMarcus#2

JaMarcus#2 Starter

1st round #7 overall, which the Vikings used on Troy Williamson

14. JaMarcus#2

JaMarcus#2 Starter

They could get Lance Moore for just a 2nd so why give up Bush too?