Raiders Sign FA's FB Lorenzo Neal, RB Gary Russell

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by mike oxlong, May 8, 2009.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

A couple of updates to the roster by John Herrera on the field, FB Lorenzo Neal is wearing No. 41, with Louis Rankin wearing No. 40. RB Gary Russell, who has experience with Pittsburgh and Cincinnati, was signed and is wearing No. 23.

Source: Contra Costa Times

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

russell is a very good RB, apparently they caught him with weed and thats why they let him go so suddenly.....freaking raiders are STACKED at RB

3. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i freaking love both of those signings

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

if russell wasnt so academically challenged he would have been a high draft pick. he was supposed to be the best out of barber and maroney up in minnesota but had to sit out his senior year. hes got serious talent and is an especially good short yardage guy. i liked him alot but with willie, mendenhall and moore we dont need him

5. JaMarcus#2

JaMarcus#2 Starter

Great signings. I'm loving our offence for this season.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Russell will be back in Pittsburgh...it's just a matter of time...lol...

7. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

I'm sorta not lovin the Russell signing. I was hoping to see Rankin in there...

I'm hella diggin the Neal signing, because we need a legit football. Saw an interview with him on our local NBC station, and he was up in there, wanting to win now, and change the culture. Great guy.