Raiders WR Louis Murphy Feels The Buzz Around The Team Is Real

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by SRW, Jul 9, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Louis Murphy says the “buzz†around the Raiders this offseason is undeniable. Heading into his second NFL season, Murphy had a difficult time describing the feeling around the Raiders this offseason, but told fans during a live chat on NFL.com Friday the offseason changes have generated a different atmosphere. “There’s a buzz going around the locker room,†Murphy said. â€Everyone is upbeat and ready for the season. I think the buzz is a real buzz — it’s not false enthusiasm. … Offseason workouts were great, a lot of guys showed up. I can’t explain this buzz. Everyone is energetic and excited because we all feel we’ll have a great season.†That buzz — led by the return of coach Tom Cable, the addition of QB Jason Campbell and offensive coordinator Hue Jackson — prompted Murphy to tell fans he believes the Silver & Black will be in the playoffs this season.

Source: NFL.com

2. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

"There's a buzz going around the locker room,"

I guess they found the codeine stash...

1 person likes this.
  3. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Sounds good I have hope for the first time in years

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I expect considerable improvement but we still have a loooong way to go and a lot of if's before we can be considered anything more than average.

5. MichaelBush29

MichaelBush29 Rookie

ill believe it when i see it...and i hope to god i do

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

The Raiders will be better, but I don't think they are quiet a playoff team yet. They still have questions along the offensive and defensive line. But they will be better than in years past, probably close to a 500 team, which I am sure most Raider fans will be ecstatic over.

7. daabird

daabird Rookie

We have been a quarterback away for years now. I hear jason cambell has been precise and is fine tuning his skills with a prety seasoned veteran QB Brett Favre. Now if that isn't something different coming out of Oaktown i'm not sure what is. The raiders WILL be competetive, we put strength in the trenches through the draft and added and deleted a QB....Let the stars shine it's goona be heaven on earth in Oakland and the Nation this year.
    Quote Me.....:icon_cheesygrin: