Rams Agree To Trade Second Overall Pick To Redskins

Discussion in 'St. Louis Rams' started by SRW, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Another thing to consider is that this is a division with "exotic" defense where it is important to read a defense, which is something that RG# has little experience doing.

Most of the NFC South defense are cover 2's, which is a big reason why Cam didnt have the problems people thought he would. Its not "reading" a cover two thats important, its exectution.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

[MENTION=1753]Jihad Joe[/MENTION] The Saints sent eight draft picks, including all of their 1999 selections, and 2000 first- and third-round choices, to Washington for the chance to select Ricky Williams with the No. 5 pick.

3. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Bend over, spread cheeks. Good luck boys!

4. Jihad Joe

Ok, I thought there was a little more then the one years worth of picks

Will be interesting to duct of the draft pick value chart when all the picks are said and done to see what was a more "expensive" trade

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

And just for fun!

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

^^^^ :laughy32:

7. Jihad Joe

By usuing the Redksins last three first round picks

NOLA gave up 4886.4 points for Williams

The Redskins estimated value using there first round values of there last two drafts would be 5220 for RG3

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

should speed up the rebuilding process for the rams basicly having 2 first rounders for the next 3 years just wow.

9. Jihad Joe

If Bradford turns it around, they be in the conferense picture fast, and could be the dominant team in the NFL in 3-5 years

10. Jihad Joe

Speed it up? Maybe, maybe not so much

But the end product could be much better

11. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

This whole story makes my brain asplode. This is just the worst move I have seen in a long time. And there are Browns fans in Akron claiming the Browns should have topped this. WTF?

12. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Freaking Redskins... never freaking learn...

13. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

it wont happen but how crazy would it be if the skins gave up 3 first rounders and rg3 pulls a eli and says he doesent want to go there

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

RG3 would need Archie as his daddy before that would happen.

15. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

How much crazier would it be if they gave up 3 First Rounders than signed Peyton anyways like they are apparently trying to do? WTF?

16. Jihad Joe

Would be the smart thing to do

17. soopacee

soopacee Rookie

exactly.....now mediocre Fisher will look like a genius, again:icon_twisted:

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't think it is at all. The Abrams aren't going to get anything better than that offer and now the Refskins can attempt to build around RGIII and work towards exploiting his talents through either the draft or free agency.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Definitely a crap load to give up for an unproven NFL talent.

I think Flynn is definitely going to either the Browns or Dolphins depending on what Manning does. I think if Manning goes to Arizona, Kolb could wind up in Cleveland and Flynn in Miami. If Manning goes to Miami or Denver, I think Flynn could land in Cleveland. Flynn is probably a better fit in Miami than Manning and Kolb may be a better fit in Cleveland than Flynn...

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lol...WTF...