Rank The Undefeated

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TDJets72027, Sep 27, 2010.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Steelers
    Packers
    Bears
    Chiefs

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Wow. Dude the Bears and Packers play tonight and neither of them are 3-0.

3. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I meant to say rank the undefeated teams whoops and I know they play today so it'll change

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Packers
    Steelers
    Bears
    Chiefs

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I think I'll wait until after tonight's game between the Bears and the Packers to rank them.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Steelers
    *Packers
    Chiefs
    *Bears

*whomever loses tonight take them out.

7. keemNicks

keemNicks Team Veteran

agreed.

And pack really doesn't have a running game.

8. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Packers lose, so they're off the list.

Steelers
    Bears
    Chiefs

To me, the Chiefs and Bears are pretty even. I would have the Packers above both of them if the Bears didn't knock the Packers out. The Packers only lost because of sloppy play. Right now, the Steelers are the best team in the league and it isn't close.

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

fixed. The offense as been average outside of a few lucky plays.

10. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I still have the Packers over the Bears but they're not undefeated anymore so not on this list.

Steelers
    Bears
    Chiefs

11. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i will just wait for someone to NOT put the steelers #1 and then i will join this conversation.

12. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

this is meaningless, The Giants were 5-0 last year and didn't even make the playoffs.

13. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Hey, that's true. I completely forgot.

Bears (they've beaten quality teams they had no business beating)
    Steelers (Defense is ridiculous)
    Chiefs (How bout that McCluster kid?)

G'head Captain, now you can join the conversation :icon_cheesygrin:

14. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

steelers have an incredible defense, but the offense being average without ben is a blessing, i was expecting dismal

15. ragman

Just to be different:

Chiefs

Steelers

Bears

16. CaptainStubing

i know you guys don't actually believe that. i have more confidence in both of your abilities to judge football teams than that but you enticed me into the conversation. :icon_cheesygrin:

Point is, no one can say with a straight face that the Steelers aren't playing the best football right now. They are playing so dominantly in all facets, especially defense, that they could throw anybody under center right now and still win.

Now, having said that, obviously it's a long season and the steelers may not be as dominant in december and january. but, in september, it wasn't even close.

17. ragman

Everybody knew the Steelers would be good, with or without Big Ben.

But, the Chiefs? Who in here had the Chiefs at 3-0? I sure didn't. If any of you in here try to tell me you did, then I'll know that you're not telling the truth.

18. CaptainStubing

exactly. if we knew before the season that there were only going to be three 3-0 teams, no one would have picked the chiefs OR the bears. it would have been the saints, steelers, jets, colts, cowboys, vikings, etc. that everyone picked.

in fact, even the lower part of the league this season doesn't seem to be as bad as recent years. This year, there is not as much discrepancy between the top and bottom of the league as usual.

19. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

If...and it's a big IF...but...if the Chiefs beat the Colts after their bye week, and they CAN....just don't know that they WILL....but if they do, a lot of you will be changing your tune....just sayin'...:icon_cheesygrin:

1 person likes this.
  20. CaptainStubing

um, no. even if the chiefs beat the colts 62-0 and the steelers keep playing like they're playing, the steelers are still the best undefeated team in the league. the chiefs are a paper tiger. their coaches are winning ball games with a lot of smoke and mirrors right now. their special teams is one of the better in the league and should remain a consistent plus for them. however, crennel is doing some things on defense early in the season that O-coordinators tend to figure out as a season goes along. And the deficiencies at QB and WR will become an issue at some point. it's just a matter of time. their o-line is adequate and they have a few playmakers finally but they are nowhere near the best team in the league right now.

The best you should hope for is a division championship this season if the chargers don't get their crap together, another good draft in April, and for the coaching staff to remain intact next season. Then the chiefs may be able to climb to a truly elite level. Right now, though, realistically the Chiefs are just trying to find a way to win week by week and maybe they can pile up enough wins if the chargers slip to win a division. And, quite honestly, that's a HUGE step for an organization that has been so bad for a long time (I think they went 10-38 over the previous 3 seasons).