Ravens Vs Chiefs

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Jan 2, 2011.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Jan 10, 2011.
  1. Ravens

70.8%
  2. Chiefs

29.2%
  1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Like I said. Have a good game. I'm not cocky. Just think we will win.

2. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

:icon_eek: Really? are you even close to serious? Did you not watch our team implode Sunday against the Raiders? I'm just hoping they don't come out like that again this week....:icon_redface:

3. Why wouldnt I be serious??? We have been bounced back all season, one game doesnt define this team.

4. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Give him a break, he's a homer of the truest form!

1 person likes this.
  5. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

i like that stuff .. ravens will crush the chiefs

the canadiens did the same against russia in the u-20 WJC (hockey) and got owned in the 3rd period and lost 5-3 after 3-0 lead.

ravens will win. jinx baby :icon_cheesygrin:

GO CHIEFS !

i´m glad that we´re in the playoffs. NOT THE RAIDERS, CHARGERS OR THE DONKEYS.

THE CHIEFS are in the playoffs. would be better for us to play vs. the jets , but it is what it is. i hope the chiefs will play hard. everything can happen.

i think it´s important to score the first TD and get the lead and the arrowhead stadium will get crazy.

6. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

I 4 1 dont want our team 2 play the weakest. with that said...the Jets, Pitt, and Balt, are all pretty even across the board. any1 of those teams would give us a hard time. in all fairness i think this is an even game. 1 play gone wrong 4 either team can be the game. the ravens havent beaten 2 many good teams. and they play down 2 the competition. With that all said....Chiefs by 3.

Chiefs: 17

Ravens: 14

Chiefs go 2 Foxboro :homer2:

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Ravens. They'll ride Ray Rice to a 23-17 victory.

8. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

You said we were going to the SB in that prediction thread at the beginning of the season! Traitor! :icon_twisted:

j/k btw!

9. Upset Special.....

24-16 Chiefs

I'll take Jamaal Charles & Thomas Jones over Ray Rice.

1 person likes this.
  10. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

I'll take the Chiefs at Arrowhead. The Ravens are good but they aren't STONE COLD LOCK good.

11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Whoa...reality check.
    The Chiefs played a total of three (3) games this year against teams with records better than .500 and they were 1-2 whereas the Ravens played seven (7) games against teams with better than .500 and were 4-3. So the Chiefs were 9-4 against teams .500 or worse and the Ravens were 8-1. Let's not throw Cincy in anybody's face when we lost to Oakland twice and got blown out by Denver.
    I'm a Chiefs fan and want the "W" on Sunday, but talkin' smack about a team that took care of business all season long is more than ballsy.

1 person likes this.
  12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

so, Ed Reed is not playing now because his brother killed himself....

holy crap. break for the chiefs.

i would imagine as soon as that was announced, the vegas line went down

13. Very sad situation.....football should be the last thing on his mind right now.

But if he can somehow find it in him to play tomorrow....more power to him. :icon_cool:

14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

He's not traveling with the team, but he'll probably play.

15. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I thought his brother was just missing....not dead....heard he jumped in the river to avoid the police....did they find him?

16. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

um, dudes don't fully jump in the mississippi river and live to tell about it .... apparently you don't understand the force of a river that size...... if the media is not exaggerating and he fully jumped in and went under current and was not seen again, the dude is dead.

17. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Ed told ESPN that he's gonna go Sunday.

18. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Ed or not the Chiefs are phoney and the Raven's have only themselves to worry about getting beaten by.

19. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

So I guess tomorrow we're playing for the right to play at Heinz Field next weekend - that sweetens the pot a little.

20. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

The Ravens should win this game. Their Defense should stifle Matt Cassel, and I don't think Charles is good enough to do it all on his own.