Ravens Vs Steelers SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Nov 2, 2011.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Nov 7, 2011.
  1. Ravens

50.0%
  2. Steelers

50.0%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The Pittsburgh Steelers (6-2) host the Baltimore Ravens (5-2) at Heinz Field on Sunday 11/6/11

Kickoff time is 8:20 pm EST

Discuss….

2. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Ravens 17 Steelers 14

This is just a gut pick, the game is going to be played hard and close.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, their first match-up of this season was very uncommon for these 2 teams. Hopefully it will get back to what it typically is, a hard-fought, close, defensive battle.

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Steelers are playing better and the Ravens are hit or miss. I like the Steelers in this one.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I thought the Steelers would win Week One...lol...

7. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

I like the.....Ravens lol, seriously tho, I think we had an outstanding defensive gameplan in week one that worked really well. We will tweek it and not concede the short pass as much. We can still pressure Ben and speed up his reads and we are healthier in the secondary then we were in week 1. With all that said i think the Steelers are playing very well offensively and i expect them to move the ball much better then they did in week 1.

Offensively i dont expect to be able to run the ball like we did in the first game. If the Steelers dont do anything else they'll make sure that doenst happen. This new "diesel"(which is a horrible name because its anything but) package for us is gonna be pivotal. twinkyson and Pitta should get favorable matchups and i think we will try some no huddle as well. We will show a balance between that and our base packages but i think you'll see far more 2 TE sets then 3 wide sets, with Lee Evans still out i think finally Cam will get you cant just stick inferior players on the field because they play WR.

Ravens 20 Steelers 17

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Steelers 24-20.

9. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

damn, this reminds me of football past. Hope this game is televised here where I live.They play defense the way it is supposed to be played.

10. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

It will be, it's the Sunday Night Football game.

11. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

sweet. gotta stay up late to watch the repeat of the Walking Dead then.

12. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Steelers win a close one but a depleted steelers lb co re worries me tho

13. SpankyNoodle

SpankyNoodle Can't Spank the Spank

Steelers!!!

14. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Ravens 22
    Steelers 18

Close defensive struggle as usual. Shut down Heath Miller and Steelers short on starting LB's are key. Good luck and have a good game Steelers. Go Ravens!

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Another game that could go either way...won't be surprised with the results unless it turns out like Week One.

16. Crowned

I can feel it coming in the air tonight.

17. Crowned

Faith Hill... pre-game fap imo

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Became even a bigger game with the Bengals winning and the Pats losing today...

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

A slow Hines Ward playing with a sprained ankle...good luck with that...lol.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Good God...Ray Rice...