RB and Flex help for week 3

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by goose4999, Sep 22, 2017.

1. goose4999

goose4999 Lifetime member Premium Member

Team 1. one point PPR 0-2 so far.

Need RB help for week 3 I've got:
    Jordan Howard v PIT, Dalvin Cook v TB, Joe Mixon @ GB, Alvin Kamara @ CAR and Terrance West @JAX

Also need a Flex. Right now I have Terrelle Pryor v OAK but was also considering Emmanuel Sanders @ BUF. Or do you see another option in my line up? Any help is appreciated

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Team 1: 10 team PPR league. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, K, DEF.

QB: Philip Rivers
    WR: AJ Green, Terrelle Pryor
    RB: Jordan Howard v PIT, Dalvin Cook v TB,
    FLEX - Terrelle Pryor v OAK (I like Sanders but this Oakland game should be high scoring.. usually takes a couple weeks for teams to normalize and players to start producing closer to their ADP. - HOPE IT happens for WAS and CIN this week)
    TE: Zach Ertz
    k; Matt Prater, DEF: Baltimore

Some people thought/hoped Mixon would be a lead back, but it's a platoon so scratch him until proven otherwise.
    Howard, not so hot right now and that pesky rookie keeps foiling your draft pick.. I hope that over the course of the next couple weeks Howard gets more snaps as Chicago improves a little. Unforeseeable at times, but one piece of advice for next season is to target guys in higher scoring offenses. I know it doesn't always work that way in the draft but just be mindful of it next season and try to pick and choose when you snatch up those guys that fall to you and are NOT on a strong and trusted offense.

If you want, post the top 20/30 for each position on your waiver wire.. you can copy paste (works sometimes) or just use the "snipping" tool to screen shot the waiver wire page - next to the "post reply" button you'll see "upload file" this is where you attach the screenshots.