Reality Sports Online Dynasty League with Two FKH Writers!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by terpshockey21, Aug 18, 2015.

1. terpshockey21

terpshockey21 DFS Superhero Fantasy Guru

Myself and the legend that is Pete the Greek came across a very interesting site for a dynasty format and would like to host a league with the FKH readers.

The league is essentially a true-to-life NFL salary cap league with 1, 2, 3 and 4 year contracts available to be offered with guaranteed money included. For instance, if you bid 4 years/$90 million with $60 million guaranteed on Trent Richardson before he got traded to Indy, your team would suffer throughout the entire length on the contract. Like in the NFL, the guaranteed money counts against your cap this season and in future seasons should you cut bait on an underperforming player.

Its a very interesting concept and the guys over at RSO would probably explain the premise to the league better than I can, so please check it out here: http://www.realitysportsonline.com/FAQs.aspx

Pete and I will have a team, and we would like to get 11 FKH readers to try it out with us. Let us know!

2. PeteTheGreek

PeteTheGreek Super Moderator Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Alex and I thought this would be better to do with people who are committed fantasy players (i.e., you, the readers) instead of 10 random players, particularly since the concept requires a multi-year commitment.

Hopefully there are other fantasy-crazed players out there, as I think this would be really fun to try!

3. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

This could be awesome. I have been looking for a full blown dynasty.

4. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

I'd be interested but probably not as a money league.