Really?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SeanTaylor21, Jul 27, 2011.

1. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

So I am watching NFL network and its some press conference for Jerry Jones and the Cowboys and he told me that up until this point he didn't know that it was a matter of winning and losing with the CBA but that it was a matter of compromise between everyone to make everything work and pretty much admitted that he had just learned the way that things are supposed to work in a business. WTF???????????????? How is someone this stupid in charge, this is what is so hecked up in politics my god this world is so hecked a matter of winning and losing how about everyone comes together to compromise, I was just surprised that he actually admitted that.

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Um what?

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

If you think Jerry doesn't know what he's doing when it comes to business and money the jokes on you.

1 person likes this.
  4. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

QFT!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i think i understand what Jerruh meant from what ST21 posted and i agree.....In a CBA its anot about winning but about how much each side is willing to give like a tug of war game .....while in business its not about compromise its about winning that where the cba and business differs ....in business you dont compromise you might act like its a compromise but ypur always looking to for a leg to win and make $$$