Redskins Blow

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by steadypimpin, Jul 23, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

It's not about the Niners either.:icon_cool:

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

never said it was...I never even brought up my team...:icon_rolleyes:

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Sure...if winning a game on a fluke play is the highlight of your season, then so be it...you'll get OWNED this year not once, but TWICE...

4. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Fluke Play? You mean the Special Teams play where your ST decided to leave a huge hole for Vincent to walk right on through?

Well get OWNED this year?

Two words for you.

Wade Phillips

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, well...at least he doesn't think this is still 1992 :lol:

6. HailttRedskins

Honestly, I think Wade Phillips is going to heck your team over.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

As a Head Coach Wade leaves much to be desired, he should be a defensive coordinator...

8. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Living in the town of Saint Joe King Gibbs I can tell you there isn't one logical, rational, or reasonable Redskin fan when discussing their coach. As a Cowboy fanatic, Wade Phillips isn't inspiring me. However, I will take Philips and the Cowboys who don't have outrageous expectations over the perennial Summer Bowl Champion Skins.

9. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

:qft:

10. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

wow a win over us 2 years ago when we were absolute crap. Alex's first start on the road too. Our season was over before we played you guys that day. We dominated you for years, so if you want to enjoy that game over one of the worst team ever then go right ahead,

Before the wins in 2004 and 2005 you had against us, the last time the skins ever beat the Niners was in 1986 and 1999. We own your butt.

11. HailttRedskins

1952. L
    1955. W
    1961. L
    1967. W
    1969. T
    1970. L
    1973. W
    1978. W
    1981. L
    1984. L
    1985. L
    1986. W
    1988. L
    1990. L
    1992. L
    1994. L
    1996. L
    2005. W

I'm guessing there are a couple games in between, which I cannot find.

But we are:

6-11-1

Against your team. However, one thing I did find interesting, is how we played your team in the years that you all were good, and we were bad for the most part. Now once and awhile we were good, and you were bad, and some were in both season where we were good. But for the most part we played during your good seasons. Not that it was setup that way, only because we play you all like ever what, 3 years or so (lately).

A win is a win man, I'll enjoy it anytime. Its like kids talking crap at a street race, and they want to race for like $200-500. If you know you're faster, are you just going to sit back and say, na man, I'm faster and I wont have pleasure in spending the money because it wasn't fair? Hell no, you're going to agree and whoop his butt.

You really don't own us from what I'm looking at, sure you probably have more wins against us, which is completely fine, but you need the numbers to be bigger before you start talking about owning us, right now is more along the lines of beating us bad. When it stays 6, and you have like 20-30, I'll say okay, you're owning us.

LOL

You gotta understand man, ever since Gibbs left us, who have we had that was a good or even decent Coach? We went to the playoff's one time while he was gone, 1999, and lost in the first round, it might have even been a wildcard game, I don't remember right now.

Look how what we did his second year back, one game short of the NFC Championship. A man whose been out of football for 11 years, comes back, does okay his first season for being brought back, and then one game short of the NFC Championship his second.

Think if one of your old time superbowl winning coaches came back, I'm sure you all would be psyched too.

12. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

The difference between being psyched and crazy is a very fine line when discussing football fanatics. I come from a family of Skins fans who've had season tickets for over 40 years. Local sports talk radio in the DC area was slurping the move and the Super Bowl chants began singing incessantly. After that playoff appearance in Gibbs' second year back, they regressed mightily last season. Gibbs' penchant for hanging onto Brunell as his starter was problem #1. I honestly believe that the team is talented enough to get back to the playoffs, but I am hoping they screw up royally because I hate them lol.

13. HailttRedskins

Haha, I hear you man, when everyone was talking Superbowl I was even like, come on now :icon_rolleyes:

But hey man, he brought us 3 Superbowls, we love him for that.

His Brunell thing was a big problem, pissed me off so much.

And just as much as you do, I hope you all screw up too :icon_razz:

14. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

this isnt piling on the redskins fans but has the game maybe pass Gibbs by.......he was gone a long time and im just wondering what others think?

15. HailttRedskins

Absolutely not, he had one bad season with us. I don't count the first so much, considering he was out for 11 years and needed to get back in the game, but being out 11 years, and having your second year back a playoff season, sure doesn't seem like it has passed him by.

However, I think he doesn't trust himself as much considering he brought Saunders in, but thats just me.

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

If Saunders runs the offense and calls the plays, and Williams is the defense guy, what the heck does Gibbs do? I think he's just like the Queen of England...you know she's there, but she doesn't do anything :lol:

17. HailttRedskins

Gibbs and Saunders are like, working together or some crap, personally I think Saunders is one of the reasons we have sucked last year, but not the whole reason. I think Gibbs is there to like say, no we need to do this, and has the overall choosing of a play.

18. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Read my blog for my answer.

As for TJ - fluke play? I expected more of you young man. Serious football fans do not call special teams plays flukes. Blaming Vanderplank would have been a much better get out clause for you to crawl behind.