Redskins Vs Panthers 08/23

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Aug 20, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Redskins

66.7%
  2. Panthers

33.3%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Redskins vs Panthers

The Panthers host the Redskins at the Bank of America Stadium on 08/23. Kickoff time is 7:30 pm EST

Discuss....​

2. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

I hope we play and tackle alot better than with the jets.....

3. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Redskins here

4. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

I hope the right side of our line decides to show up.

5. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

6. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Good chance for Campbell to get a decent amount of work. Concerned that we don't have many healthy LB's so bodies for the game may be a problem. Whilst Malcolm Kelly isn't playing hopefully Devin Thomas can get a good amount of reps and show some of his potential.

7. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Ugh, we're a mess and the Panthers just fumbled and Steve Smith picked it up and ran in for the TD.

Skins pass protection is a mess, offense is playing hot potato with the football and even worst, Jason Taylor got rolled up on his knee!

8. Ridin Burgundy

:icon_cry:

9. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Just not happening for the Skins tonight, Panthers breaking big runs at will now.

10. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Taylor carted off from the sidelines

11. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

Okay. i went to this game. He was not "carted" off the field. got up with a little help and limped off... looked like his ankle...

Now for my review of my first panther game ever.

Just got home. Well worth the drive. Had seats in the endzone corner in the 6th row. Those guys are so big up close. Peppers is a giant.

I will have pics and stuff here in a few days... got as many as i could with a cheapo camera. In my panthers/falcons game on the 27th of sept i will bring a real camera.

Now for my ramble.

we were up 34-0 at half. Our starters played lights out.

Delhomme played good. threw 1 pick, but played great nevertheless.

Stewart had 100 yards and 2 scores.
    Williams had 100 yards and 1 score.

Smith had about 70 yards and 2 scores.
    Rosario will start at TE and had 1 score.

Offensive line played great. Manhandled the skins line, and even sent Jason Taylor to the lockerroom to get checked out (i hope he is alright he was down for a while)

Most notably the D-line... you can tell they are not the 22 sack dline of last year. They are the panthers dline again. peppers had 2 fumble recoveries.

Our LBs played amazing, and our backfield played great as well.. charles godfrey is gonna be a good rookie.

Rhynes lloyd is a beast at kickoffs... endzone EVERY time.
    Kasay was 3/3 or 4/4 on feild goals.

All in all a great experience... can't wait till the falcons game!!!!!

The skins just got manhandled... I sat near sooooo many skins fans... they were all over the place at this game... had fun talking to a few of them.

I highly recommend seeing a panthers game!

12. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Dude tonight was your first panther's game ever??? That's awesome... I hope you enjoyed it cause it will NEVER be that good again.

13. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

It was a sprained knee and no one said that he was carted off the field, if you read my post, I said he was carted off to the locker room from the sideline.

14. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

Yeah i saw that afterwards, but i was talking about in the headlines. They always say a player is carted off the field when a player is injured lol.

And actually phigles, i'm going to the panthers/falcons game in a month... so it could actually get better ;D

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Falcon's suck for sure but I doubt you see another 47-3

16. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

It wasnt the best game ever. We NFC East teams are Phisical and its normal we get injured.

17. Ridin Burgundy

Ive never heard anything as bad as that game last night. We just sucked in every area. Buges being away must have been a big hit to the OL but Janseynis nothing like the player he used to be and probably won't be starting if he keeps going like he has all pre season.

The only good thing to come from the game was Moore who should start with Landry.

18. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Have the authorities contacted you yet as a witness to a rape?

19. Ridin Burgundy

:cussing:

*it was just preseason, it was just preseason...*

:icon_sad:

20. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

^^^^^^^^^^^ :laughy32::laughy32::laughy32:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Damn rep tramps thread. Ill get ya tomorrow for sure.