Reggie Williams' Work Is Paying Off

Discussion in 'Jacksonville Jaguars' started by TDJets72027, Nov 26, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Williams' work is paying off

2. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

I'm really impressed with Reggie this year. Over the past few seasons he's not performed well, has had a big ego and has over-celebrated on any catch (even if it was for a 5 yard gain). This year he looks to have matured and stepped up to the plate. I love what he's doing, at least one of our 1st round WRs has started to perform well, the other unfortunately looks to be a gonner.

3. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

About time the Jaguars had a Recieving Threat.

4. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

never heard of him.

5. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

:laughy32:

6. Jammin Jaguar

What an NFL fan you are if you haven't heard of the guy who masturbates every time he catches a ball. (referring to his OTT celebrations for those who aren't clever enough to notice).

... And you've never heard of J-Smooth? (That's Jimmy Smith incase you didn't know that either).

7. Homer34

Homer34 BOOMSTICK!

And I read before the season there was a chance he was going to be cut.

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

yea his work def payed off they've been teaching him how to get unsportsmanlike conduct penalties to lose his team the game right?

9. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

lol. this was the first thing, that came to my mind too.

10. Jammin Jaguar

Sorry guys but if you watch a replay of that penalty again... He was quite clearly retaliating to a late hit by the bastard Colt linebacker, but you know what the officials at the RCA Dome are like...

[​IMG]

I'll leave you to decide. :icon_wink:

11. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

well hes the one that got caught.. u keep blaming the refs as much as u do and your gonna be a seahawks fan by default

12. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

It's always the same, even if it very easy:
    DON'T PUSH BACK, WHEN YOU GOT PUSHED. THE PENALTY ALWAYS WILL BE THROWN TO THE SECOND GUY!