Returning to the Pridelands

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by BlackGPGT, Dec 20, 2017.

1. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Both teams made it to the championship for 2nd year in a row.
    Hows my lineups look?
    1ppr for the first one .5ppr second one.

Only real question is dede westbrook or goodwin? I know jags are lock down but volume is there.

Attached Files:

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I love your teams, congrats.

I have soured on DeDe in recent week.. was never totally infatuated with anything expect his targets.. I think the coaching staff doesn't know s**t about WR talent - evident by the backups looking like Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne vintage Peyton Manning days.. Two pretty much unknown wideouts smoked Houston and DeDe was invisible.. why haven't those guys been playing more snaps? seriously? 168 yards and a TD - the other guy had 2 touch downs... both of them produced more real football (and fantasy football) points per snap than DeDe has this entire season.

Ya.. Goodwin could make it happen.. but the Jags have a lot more on the line.

3. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Well the teams are due to your draft guide and team of writers. The .5ppr league is actually 4th year in a row in championship just havent won it.

I have no free agent money left so roll dede with lee most likely out? Other drawback is run game is back so could pound that

4. Kurt

Play DeDe but I don't like it... lol.. still better than Goodwin.. The Jags will ensure he is locked down this week.

If you have waiver wire options let me know.. just cuz your FAAB is 0 - can't you still grab guys? Check the waiver wire report! Some solids in there

5. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

We play when cashed out you are unable to add.

Just got dealt a blow zuerlein is done now have to play huschka from bills

6. Kurt

Oh man... FAAB and waiver in your league seem tough!

7. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

So Hurns is practicing. Change your view?

8. Kurt

I doubt he plays with the emergence of Cole and Mickens.. and DeDe was invisible last week which is also concerning. Never the less your options are your options and Goodwin more than likely isn't going to drop 8 catches for 100 yards on the Jags.