Richmond QB Aaron Corp Among Undrafted Free Agents Signing With Bills

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by SRW, Apr 29, 2012.

1. buffalobillsfan1

buffalobillsfan1 2nd String

Thank you. I am not the only one that thinks Vince Young is better than Thigpen.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

so, if fitzpatrick goes down the best you can possibly get is 8-8 & no playoffs with young vs. 4-12 & no playoffs and probably a real qb in next year's draft with thigpen.

so, why is it better to have young again ?

3. buffalobillsfan1

Vince can get us to the playoffs if Fitz goes down. He has proven it before.

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i mean with fred jackson and CJ Spiller vince could probably win more than that.

i guess by this logic though they should just go with brad smith at QB or just forfeit the remaining games in order to gain draft pick status.

This team isnt really on the shoulders of fitzmagic, hes not exactly a world beater. I really dont think there would be that much of a drop off with vince hes pretty good at handing the ball off

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

:laughy32::laughy32::laughy32:

us ? are you on the team ?

also if fitz can't get you to the playoffs how the heck can young ?

6. buffalobillsfan1

Young is more talented than Fitz. If he can get his head straight and we need him to play, he can win games for us. Don't blame Young for the Eagles pathetic performance when he played 3 games last year. Eagles all around were overrated.

7. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

[​IMG]

I can't remember the last time I've seen such an utterly deluded opinion on these boards.

8. K Train

just to be clear im not agreeing with billsfan, i just think young is better than thigpen but only because i think thigpen is freaking useless while ive seen vince do SOMETHING before

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

So you're not agreeing with his opinion that Young is better than Thigpen, you just think Young is better than Thigpen. Gotcha bro, I wont make that mistake again.

10. K Train

i am not agreeing that vince is awesome and would lead the bills to the glory land because he wiinnzzz gammmezzz and goes to pro bowlzzzz, i think vince is painfully average as a starter but certainly better than thigpen, who is more like terrible

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

so, you give young all the props when he plays & his teams win but none of the blame when they lose ? gotcha. :laughy32:

yeah the eagles were overrated but young appeared in 7 games, starting 3 of them and sported a tremendous 61 qbr while throwing 9 ints and only 4tds and looked like dogcrap doing it. it wasnt a matter of a bad o-line, lack of weapons, lack of good coaching, it simply came down to the fact that the guy stinks.

i'm done with this thread ... i feel dumber everytime i look at it.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Young is more talented than Fitz? Okay...now it's getting silly...

My favorite line... "If he can get his head straight..." LMAO...which he's never done...

13. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Give us the "change of scenery could help" line while you're feeling good about yourself.

14. buffalobillsfan1

So a guy (Vince Young) drafted 3rd overall does not have more talent than a 7th round pick (Ryan Fitpatrick)? :icon_rolleyes:

15. Crowned

Does a guy (Vince Young) drafted 3rd overall have more talent than a 6th round draft pick (Tom Brady)?

16. buffalobillsfan1

Yes. Brady was put in the right spot and has a great football mind. On athletic ability Vince is better.

17. Crowned

:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

18. buffalobillsfan1

If you could have drafted Young or Brady not knowing on how successful Brady would be. You would draft Young and every NFL GM.

19. Crowned

That's exactly the point I'm trying to make about Corp, and nobody thought Fitzpatrick would even be in the league anymore, but he had a pretty good passing year last season and with the way Fred Jackson was rushing and receiving the offense looked dynamic.

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Alex Morgan has more athletic ability than TOm Brady, so she'd also be a better option as your qb than Fitz.