Robert Quinn.....what am I missing?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by boosted3, Nov 26, 2014.

1. boosted3

boosted3 Mo-Sep 5, 2015 Premium Member

I just picked up the Giants, Texans, and Titans defenses this morning to bolster my bench for the playoffs and noticed that I need some help in the IDP department. My offense is stacked but my DL has some issues.

I have Robert Quinn and Marcel Dareus on my team right now for my DL position.
    Robert Quinn put up 2 weeks of zeros while Dareus put up a combined 2 points over the same 2 weeks.
    I was looking at some other options on my waiver wire. Rob Ninkovich, Kroy Biermann, Jason Pierre Paul, Jurrell Casey, Jerry Hughes are my top scoring options based on season stats.
    Most of them seem to be better options than Quinn yet he still seems to be ranked top 5 on most of this weeks early rankings that i've seen. I do not think I can blindly play him for a third week in a row this close to the playoffs, so please tell me, what am I missing? Are the rankings just going off of what he is capable of and not what he is actually producing?
    Who would you recommend picking up for the rest of the season if not Quinn or Dareus?
    Thanks
    Brian

2. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Hey Brian pick to jpp he is not having a huge sack season but he is doing other things. Ninkovich is also a must pick up. Good luck