Royal Rumble

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Dec 27, 2011.

1. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

[​IMG]

January 29, 2012 - Scottrade Center - St. Louis, Missouri

30-man Royal Rumble Battle Royal - Winner gets a WWE Title match or a World Heaveweight Title match at Wrestlemania 28 on April 1st, 2012

2. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

GO SANTINO!

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

So who are the favorites in people's eyes? I think Ziggler might be the one winning out this year. Set up him and Punk at WM.

4. Dragonite

SANTINO MARELLA!

5. SRW

You sum of a gum.....

6. Dragonite

hes bound to win SOMETHING eventually right? lol...

7. SRW

He did have the Intercontinental belt once....wasn't that enough? He comes out with a painted stocking on his arm for christsake.

8. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

im going with masked kane. if its not him then my second guess is wade barret

9. SRW

The only way Kane goes over if he's going to take on the Undertaker at WM and 'Taker has the strap on the line.

10. Dragonite

And this is what everyone wants so the WWE will NOT let it happen.

11. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Chris Jericho will win the Royal Rumble setting up Punk vs. Jericho for the title at WM. I have absolutely NO interest in a Punk/Ziggler main event at Mania. Dolph talks but says a whole lotta NOTHING.

Jericho
    Barrett (setting up Barrett vs. Bryan)
    Sheamus
    HHH (not really)
    CM Punk because it'd be AWESOME!

12. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

Mark Henry, I have a bad feeling.

13. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

he has a injury and wont be wrestling for a bit

14. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Let the rumors start now. Brock Lesnar just retired from the Mixed Martial Arts world after a loss to Allister Overeem. His insides are all hecked and he can't take that punishment but I KNOW that Vince would give him a CRAP ton of money to get back into the squared circle. Question is, does Brock show up at the Rumble or after to challenge Taker? Who knows? I'd jizz my pants if he did though.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Would make for a nice surprise coming out for the rumble...

16. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

agreed there, Ward

17. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

I'd love for Brock to come back, but you have to think that all that punishment in the ring would be hard for him too. Just because you are trained to know how to fall, take moves doesn't mean it doesn't hurt or put any damage on your body. I'd love for him to come back but if his body is this messed up he won't last long wrestling, specially the way he used to perform.

18. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

If Ziggler wins I will NEVER watch WWE again. I barely watch now and when I do it's because of my son. Wrestling turned into a big joke when SmackDown and Raw became different brands smh.

19. Dragonite

This is amusing to me for a variety of reasons. The main one being in WWE 12 right after I won the royal rumble with a created character Lesnar came out of retirement and rejoined Raw.

If this happens in real life I WILL fall out of my chair laughing.

20. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

WWE 12 has MUCH better storylines than the actual WWE. They should let the game run and get ideas from that.