Royal Rumble

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Dec 27, 2011.

1. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Thats what I AM SAYING lol, I love this game.

2. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

WWE 12 is just Triple H burying everyone, kinda like real life WWE lol.

I fear Randy Orton or Sheamus is going to win the Rumble, dislike Borton and Sheamus' face character is just a massive conflicting clusterheck.

I'd rather see Mark Henry or Dolph Ziggler win (Anyone who watched Bragging Rights 2010 will know that a Daniel Bryan/Ziggler rematch would be epic).

3. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I freaking hate Ziggler. I'd prefer Miz. I honestly think a Barrett/Bryan feud is going to be in the works. But I still say Jericho. Jericho/Punk=MONEY.

4. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

I hate you all so much with your PS3's and your XBOX 360's. I'm stuck here repping the PS2.

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Then get a real job. :icon_wink:

6. Dragonite

Ohhh crap!

7. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

Even with the "REAL" job, bills/strippers/drugs/steriods just seem to not add up enough to get me a Xbox/3 :icon_sad:

8. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Updated Card:

30-man Royal Rumble Battle Royal - Winner gets a WWE Title match or a World Heaveweight Title match at Wrestlemania 28 on April 1st, 2012

CM Punk (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler for the WWE Championship with John Laurinaitis as Special Guest Referee

9. Dragonite

John Laurinaitis needs to die...

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Who is that guy? Does he have a significance?

11. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

He's a jackbutt. He's the Interim GM of Raw. He sucks butthole. BITB's ramblings would make more sense than the crap this fool says.

12. Dragonite

That times infinity.

13. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

WWE creative has been planning on Randy Orton as the winner of the Royal Rumble as I wrote about in an editorial last week. According to a Wrestling Observer Newsletter report, WWE has begun thinking of a possible other option besides Orton winning. As of now, Orton and Chris Jericho are the two primary choices to win the Rumble.

In addition to the Royal Rumble match, other matches on the event's card that are expected to happen but have not been announced include Kane vs John Cena and a World Heavyweight Championship match between Mark Henry vs Daniel Bryan vs Big Show. A Cody Rhodes vs Goldust bout is still being considered as well.

Wrestlezone

14. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Anyone is better then del rio winning it like last year

jericho just makes the most sense

15. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Is the Goldust character still Dustin Rhodes or did somebody else take it over?

16. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Alberto winning it last year was just pure awesome decision, he has great talent and other than needing to add to his vocabulary he's top notch superstar

And yes Dustin is still goldust

Sent from my iPhone using Tap Talk and The Chicago Cubs still SUCK

17. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Thanks.

18. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

ADR is as big a "star" as I am except I know how to use a microphone. The Miz is better than ADR simply because he can use a microphone albeit kind of meh. ADR winning was goobered. Too soon. But either way Jericho should obv's win as it's one of the things he hasn't yet done and it would be the logical set up to a Jericho/Punk feud. However, I am getting a TINY bit nervous that they aren't going to bring that to fruition because McMahon is a freaking MORON! I wouldn't be shocked to see it become a Bryan/Jericho feud or something goobered like that. The vanilla midgets bashing each other. ugh.

19. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Alberto knows how to use the mic he just needs to get more material instead of talking about Destiny all the time. and needs to get rid of that awful ring announcer of his lol

20. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Get rid of Ricardo? No way, that guy is friggin funny. Plus he can take a sick bump (like in the last PPV)