Royal Rumble

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by TheDuke, Dec 17, 2012.

1. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Undertaker/CM Punk Streak/Title match would be illogical and stupid (And personally I recall the 2009 Undertaker/CM Punk feud to be the thing that derail what was Smackdown's fantastic run of being the best show for rasslin').

Despite the title being devalued to fourth behind a match with Cena, part-time "star" and the streak, considering the WWE's inability to build any kind of heat for a match it would be silly to reduce the amount of meaningful bouts on the card just to have a broken down Undertaker go over the companies #2 draw, because there ain't no way I personally can see them letting Punk break the streak.

The other thing that would be bad would be the hypothetical match between Rock and Lesnar for the title. For me that really would devalue the title not to mention crap over the the day to day roster they should be putting the focus on.

2. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Punk will somehow retain the title with help from either The Sheild or Lesnar

3. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Here's the scheduled appearances for the rock.

More might be added but I wouldn't count on it.

4. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

they way the wwe booked raws money in the bank match with cena going over i really dont want to see him win the rumble (again)

some people complain about new talent not getting over and the product getting stale

if super cena wins the rumble jeeze another predictable stale moment

5. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

ill only be happy if one of these 5 wrestlers win.

1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Dolph Ziggler
    3. Y2J
    4. Wade Barrett
    5. The Miz

6. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

im a fan of new winners and the miz would be a good way to go

7. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I think it'll be Sheamus or Orton. Looks like they are building up to them at Wrestlemania. Del Dio = transitional champ.

8. Mike S.

Updated Card:

CM Punk (c) vs. The Rock for the WWE Championship

Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Big Show for the World Heavyweight Championship

Daniel Bryan & Kane (c) vs. Damien Sandow & Cody Rhodes for the Tag Team Championship

2013 Royal Rumble match

2013 Royal Rumble match particapants: John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre, Antonio Cesaro, Wade Barrett, The Miz

9. Mike S.

Updated Card:

YouTube Pre-Show: United States championship: Antonio Cesaro [c] vs The Miz

CM Punk (c) vs. The Rock for the WWE Championship

Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Big Show for the World Heavyweight Championship

Daniel Bryan & Kane (c) vs. Damien Sandow & Cody Rhodes for the Tag Team Championship

2013 Royal Rumble match

2013 Royal Rumble match particapants: John Cena - Randy Orton - Ryback - Sheamus - Dolph Ziggler (Entering at #1 or #2 ) - Antonio Cesaro - Wade Barrett - Kane - Daniel Bryan - The Miz - Cody Rhodes - Damien Sandow - Darren Young - Titus O’Neil - Heath Slater - Jinder Mahal - Drew McIntyre - Kofi Kingston - Brodus Clay - The Great Khali - Jimmy Uso - Jey Uso - Michael McGillicutty

10. SRW

Suprised Cesaro is on the YouTube pre-show. He's been on a bit of a roll. Meanwhile The Miz is being handed the figure four leglock and he botches it on RAW live.....why they bother with the Miz is beyond me.

11. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Edit, nvm read those appearances way wrong.

Rock will either win the title Sunday, or at Elimination Chamber.

12. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Tonight there are a few surprises! Makes the whole thing worth it!! The rumored surprises are as follows:
    Shelton Benjamin and Carlito have been hanging around the WWE locker room and such. Both rumored to be returning for the last few months. Chris Masters and Shane Helms are also in the area and rumored to be there

WOW! 4 MEGA SUPER STARS THAT MAKE IT WORTH IT!!

13. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

Stand back theres a hurricane coming.........Que me marking out.

14. SRW

So who's watching this? Who needs a link? Hit me up via PM people!

Pre-show match is over....didn't watch it on YouTube...Cesaro retained in 7 minutes over the Miz.

So what's the deal with spoilers? Post em? Don't post'em?

Btw, the review of the first match:

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWEPPVreports/article10029515.shtml
    http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWEPPVreports/article10029500.shtml

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  15. SRW

Big Show vs Alberto Del Rio in a Last Man Standing Match for the World Heavyweight title to open the PPV.

WWE has had the WHC open up numerous PPV's. It's like the old NWA TV Title right now, not really a 'WWE' title.

Hopefully this match is a good one. Big Show has been doing some great work of late as the monster. Think what Mark Henry did last year. Meanwhile the WWE is desperate to make Del Rio a babyface and make sure everyone knows he's a latino. Sin Cara isn't the guy to fill Mysterio's shoes and now it seems they want to force Del Rio on us. They need to chill out with the mexican pandering.

16. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I'm going to watch the rock/punk and royal rumble match only.

17. SRW

1/27 Powell's WWE Royal Rumble results and review: C.M. Punk vs. The Rock for the WWE Championship, 30-Man Royal Rumble match, Alberto Del Rio vs. Big Show in a Last Man Standing match for the World Hvt. Championship
    1/27 Shore's WWE Royal Rumble results and review: C.M. Punk vs. The Rock for the WWE Championship, 30-Man Royal Rumble match, Alberto Del Rio vs. Big Show in a Last Man Standing match for the World Hvt. Championship

18. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

big show v del rio was a soild match

i didnt mind the finish
    how else are you going to keep the big show down

19. SRW

I just don't like having a babyface win a match in a way a heel would. Good physical match from them two but I would have had a different ending.

Team Hell No vs The Rhodes Scholars on now for the Tag Team titles.

20. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

Brock Lesnar guy is there so could be a sign that Lesnar is there?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teJtMLo5-jo]Guy (plant?) in the crowd during Lesnar's return 2012 - YouTube[/ame]
    this guy