Rumor: Lesnar Vs Couture At UFC 91

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by CP26, Aug 30, 2008.

1. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Rumor: Lesnar Vs Couture at UFC 91

Sources close to the UFC have started a rumor has been floating around that Randy "The Natural" Couture has been offered to fight another two times to finish out his contract. His first fight being at UFC 91 in Portland, Oregon. Couture is said to be seriously considering this offer, his welcome back opponent is said to be none other then Brock Lesnar.

Source: Randy Couture vs. Brock Lesnar to Headline UFC 91? (UPDATED) | Bleacher Report

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Couture will kick the ever living crap out of Lesnar.

Randy vs Fedor is a dream fight.

Granted, I wish it had happened 3 or 4 years ago, but it should still be awesome.

If this happens I think Randy will lose the last fight of his professional career.

3. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

I watched the Fedor vs Sylvia Fight. Fedor jumped like a little Monkey on Tim`s back and he made him submit.

Look at this. Someone who doesnt know what MMA is will say. Its a Dady and Son picture.

[​IMG]

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Fedor clocked him in the freaking jaw and put him on the ground before all that.

He's the baddest motherhecker walking around on the planet today.

5. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

lol Hermhater

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

That wasn't a joke dude.

7. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

not sure of that.

8. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

CP props to posting this. I had meant to but never got the chance.

Lesnar will beat Randy at this stage of their careers, sadly. Lesnar's overall power, strength and pure wrestling ability is unmatched at HW. Lesnar will learn the art of "Lay n Pray" and get a decidion. Randy can catch him with a sub, but we've not seen Randy in a fight in over a year. He's 46 years old or so at this point. His reflexes are not getting any better. He is one of the smartest fighters out there in terms of game planning etc. However, physically I don't think he'll be able to hang.

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I don't Randy will let that happen.

10. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Randy will loose againts Lesnar. I think lesnar Is way to strong for Couture. I know Randy is a veteran but hes in his 40s like my buddy Garnett said, hes passed his prime.

11. youstolethatball

youstolethatball beer belly budda

I gotta agree with Garnett on this one. Remenber that Brock Lesnar was kicking the crap out of Frank Mir before he got submitted. If that leglock doesn't happen then Lesnar looks to knockout Mir. Brock also just won a decision against Heath Herring. Therefore I gotta agre with Garnett. Thanks CP for posting this, I hope this fight happens.

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I definitely give the strength advantage to Lesnar, but I'm sticking with Randy for the win.

13. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

NP youstolethatball. Ive got several websites giving me the info.

14. mouse

mouse Starter

WELL HE HAS PROVEN IN HIS LAST FIGHTS THAT HE ISN'T "PAST HIS PRIME".

15. Vyse314

Vyse314 Slayer of beasts!

i love radny couture, but i think brock is going to run right through him, literally. i see brock charging out of his corner and just manhandling randy. he's going to outweigh randy by close to 60 pounds at the time of the fight and he's a freaking beast

all vcash on lesnar ftw

16. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos