s/s and ww stuff

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Waldo, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Waldo

Waldo Lifetime Member Premium Member

Got what I wanted at 4:30 this morning and I didn't even have to wake my wife up! :laughpound:I'd be so dead if she saw that... :suicide: And I can dig the hole deeper by continuing the analogy by saying that not unlike 4:300 am s*x by 5:30 i'm wondering if I got the best deal possible....:think:

I got Kelce for my TE ... :shocked2: let's not even go there...the analogy ended in the last paragraph..... :ROTFLMAO:

And I got my second WR choice Randle WR NYG....but in looking at my third WR choice Marvin Jones CIN I'm thinking perhaps I should have picked him up instead. They'll both be #2 behind strong #1 although Cruz has some catching up to A.J Green to do in that department. I don't believe Marvin will have any trouble passing Sanu for the 2 spot.
    So up to this point they're pretty even.

I had looked at Randle's SOS for the playoff run but neglected to look at it from now till week 13 which puts NYG WR at #24 on sos list. While Marvin and Cinc sit at 14, and after week 8 they come in at #3 with a really nice sos, add to that that he is through his bye week.. So now Jones is looking the more appealing.

The only issue I see with him is that I have Gio and his handcuff Hill of Cinc at RB and will prolly play Bernard most weeks so that could be an issue.

So while Randle (2,13,7, 16FPts) could be said to be improving along with the Giants offence is he worth holding onto through the tough part or pick up the as of yet to play a down in a run heavy offence WR Marvin Jones?

Guess I should get my Start/sit in whilst I'm here.

Current Roster
    both going- Q-Rodgers, Luck
    Need two - R-Gio and Hill vs NE - FJax vs Det, Sankey vs Cle and Ingram - out
    Need three - W-Roddy vs NYG, Randle vs Atl, Maclin vs StL, Benjamin vs Chi, Garcon vs Sea
    TE Kelce, Def Steelers, K Parkey

My opponent
    Can Newton and P Manning...he also had Bortles but I believe he'll leave Newton in especially if I play Benjamin
    RB - L Bell, CJ Spiller...his only two RB;s
    WR - AJ Green vs NE, and Keenan Allen,, Eddie Royal both facing the Jets...bench Hawkins, Hurns, and Crabtree.
    TE Bennett and Cameron on bench
    Was Def and Carolina K Gano

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

So while Randle (2,13,7, 16FPts) could be said to be improving along with the Giants offence is he worth holding onto through the tough part or pick up the as of yet to play a down in a run heavy offence WR Marvin Jones?

Don't fret on Randle over Jones. Randle will get targets across the board. A lot of Jones' value is going to be from red zone looks. You made the right choice.

Current Roster
    both going- Q-Rodgers, Luck
    Need two - Gio, Sankey vs Cle (Time to see what value he can get)
    Need three - W-Roddy vs NYG, Randle vs Atl, Benjamin vs Chi
    TE Kelce, Def Steelers, K Parkey