Saints At Patriots

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by Sportsguy, Oct 7, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000261952/Lewis-intercepts-Brady]New Orleans cornerback Keenan Lewis intercepts New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady - NFL Videos[/ame]

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

You and me both, brother.

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap2000000261988/WK-6-Can-t-Miss-Play-Thompkins-game-winning-TD-reception]WK 6 Can't-Miss Play: Thompkins game-winning TD reception - NFL Videos[/ame]

4. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

[​IMG]

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

The dude does not abide.

6. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Guess that answers the question on who will beat the Saints...

7. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

shows how much the heck I know. defense played well enough to win. our offense let us down this game. surprised at the play calling. Robinson was running hard when he was in, why not give him the ball to close it out.

8. Buck Fenson

wasn't his fault. defense held twice at the end. a third time was just not feasible. I put this on the offense and on Payton.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Good defenses don't give up 30 points, and if they had just stuffed them twice with 3 and outs, they should have been able to do it a 3rd.

10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

It may not have been his fault, but I just love seeing both Ryans look depressed. I don't like either one.

And I think its on Payton. There's no way the pats should have had 3 possessions in the final 3 minutes of that game. Brady handed them the game with that pick, and they handed it back by not trying for a first down.

11. Buck Fenson

that was the first time all year we gave up over 17 points. your team have given up 29 and 27 points so you are saying your defense is not good? I agree with that.