Saints Bring Back WR Greg Camarillo For Another Stint

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by SRW, Nov 1, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Greg Camarillo, a veteran receiver of eight NFL seasons, is resigned to the fact that his NFL fate is muddled in nonstop uncertainty. Camarillo, who already has been cut by the New Orleans Saints twice this season, was back on the roster on Thursday, as the team re-signed him and released veteran tight end Daniel Graham.

Camarillo has played in three games for the Saints this season, catching four passes for 44 yards. But the Saints released him two weeks ago when the team needed a roster spot for linebacker Jonathan Vilma, who was coming off the PUP list.

"You just have to be mentally prepared for it," Camarillo said. "Luckily they have been real honest with me. Each time I have been cut and brought back they have been straight forward and told me what to expect. So it's not bad. You have to be disciplined enough to work out on your own when you are not here and be ready to step in whenever you get a shot."

Camarillo is expected to add depth at the receiver position where backup receiver Courtney Roby missed practice on Thursday with a shoulder injury and fellow reserve Joe Morgan is coming off a chest injury that kept him out of Sunday's game against Denver.

Source: The Times-Picayune