Saints, Dolphins Agree On RB Reggie Bush Deal

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by Sweets, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Lol. Nvm. The article mis-lead me. That's our picks. Which i was wondering..to begin with. mis-read it, and look like an idiot on that. xD

2. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

I didn't want to lose him but this is the best that could have happened....we get some type of compensation and reggie is out of the nfc. My biggest fear was him being cut, we get nothing for him, and the bucs or falcons signing him. I couldn't stomach him running over us twice a year. Overall...I'm happy.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

This Fall Reggie will be taking his talents (or lack there of) to South Beach.

4. Chipper10

Lol. Yeah. But, that's just it. I don't see Reggie running over ANYONE.

5. Saintsfan1972

Looks like we also got miami's leading special team tackler....I'm liking it even more given the state of our ST. I'm also hearing rumors of a 3rd or 4th round pick.

6. Chipper10

3rd or 4th and him sounds good.

7. Saintsfan1972

[MENTION=1606]Reg[/MENTION]gie_bush To the city of New Orleans you will always have a place in my heart I love you guys your are my family & I will never forget our good times

[MENTION=1606]Reg[/MENTION]gie_bush I wish the New Orleans Saints the best of luck I will always be a fan! The team, coaches, and fans will be deeply missed!

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Classy.

9. Chipper10

Deuces, Reggie! Good luck.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Jonathon Amaya and a swap of undisclosed draft picks.

11. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

Waste I believe. I have always thought Bush was way, way, way, overrated.