Seahawks @ Falcons (Sunday, 1:00pm ET)

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Nosir.

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea I really hope not.

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I want Pats/9ers.

4. Steve12

I'd take it.

5. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

well, that was more dramatic then it needed to be LOL

all rookie QBs are now eliminated

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

*illiminated

:icon_mrgreen:

7. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000125999/Divisional-Can-t-Miss-Play-Can-t-Miss-finish]Divisional Can't-Miss Play: Can't-Miss finish - NFL Videos[/ame]

8. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000126001/Atlanta-Falcons-final-drive]Atlanta Falcons final drive - NFL Videos[/ame]

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Kap might as well be. I seem to recall you talking a lot of crap about his inexperience...whats up now?

10. ram29jackson

logically, he still has to be the inexperienced weak link of his team. You cant deny he found success yesterday. But I still believe the NFC is the weaker of the 2 conferences this time around and that a QB with as little experience as Kaepernick has -if he gets there- wont be winning A Super Bowl.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Well you were also certain his inexperience would lead to GB blowout so I'll go ahead and not take your word for it.

12. ram29jackson

LOL I'm not betting anyones farm on it either. I'm Just a spectator like everyone else

13. SRW

Ryan came up huge in the end. What a finish to the game. He did the same thing a couple years back against the Bears. Can't take anything away from Seattle though, gutty effort. Wilson is a keeper. He's got the physical skills and the head to be smart.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Also, we've beaten the Patriots already (with Kaepernick), as has Seattle, and the Texans have been beat by the only two NFC playoff teams they faced this year (GB and Minny). NFC has owned the two top teams in the AFC.

15. Steve12

Yea the NFC has been better all year.

16. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

Atl also beat Denver

17. ram29jackson

stats are good measurers and theres truth in them but post season is still a different beast, especially for those who have little experience in it.

i'm not so sure the Patriots game is a great example considering how much they(NE) scored in such a short period of time during the game.

I will still error on the side of experience and wont side with Kaepernick as of yet.

18. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Good news to this is that hopefully tomorrow the Eagles will have a new head coach. The top 2 seemed to be McCoy and Bradley and both are suddenly available! I'd rather McCoy with Lovie Smith as the DC but I'll be happy with either.

19. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000126096/2012-Divisional-Playoffs-Tony-Gonzalez-highlights]2012 Divisional Playoffs: Atlanta Falcons tight end Tony Gonzalez highlights - NFL Videos[/ame]

20. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i'll take the nfc without even knowing the participants. the nfc is a solid conference and any team that makes it through will be battle tested and ready to win it all.