Seattle Seahawks WR Percy Harvin to play against New Orleans Saints

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by Sportsguy, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

The wait is over.

Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin will play in Saturday's NFC divisional playoff game against the New Orleans Saints.

"I'm feeling great," Harvin said after Thursday's practice. "I didn't have any setbacks. These practices have been very good. I'm really confident about this game."

Harvin, who had major hip surgery to repair a torn labrum on Aug. 1, has played in only one game this season. He returned for the Nov. 17 game against his former Minnesota Vikingsteammates, playing 19 snaps.

Source: Continue Reading

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Seattle will still lose, if anything because of Harvin.. he's rusty and out of sync with his QB. Im glad he's playing.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Well, the guy has always been fragile, which is why i was surprised at what thehawks gave up to get him. But, like Kurt said, he may be more of a hindrance in his first game back

Aussie61 likes this.
  4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

That was my immediate thought as well. Hopefully it leads to timing and ball control issues and they give a couple turnovers as a result.

I'd like to face SEA in the NFCCG if we beat Carolina, but not as badly as I want the NFCCG to be the last game ever played in Candlestick, so I guess I'm rooting for the Saints here.

5. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

I am happy what Seattle gave up to get him :vikings:

6. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

I'm not so sure he will play many snaps.The team got this far without him so would be a bit surprised if Pete put him in the game a lot.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Just a "preseason" game before his debut against the Niners next week?