SIT/START

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Samson, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

Only real question is RB flex. Asiata or Jackson even hill is getting close to being a flex.

NO is going get a lead on MIN so they may have to abandon the run and Asiata is not AP.

Jackson has lost a step and is doing his normal September slow start.

Hill looks good and without AJ and Jones Bengals will run but Gio is still number 1.

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I agree with you. The Bengals even say they will go with someone more this game and someone more than game. hill has the most upside. that's my choice.

3. Samson

Doubt Charles goes cause they don't want to make the injury worse and Knile is clearly a solid backup but if they do I will start Asiata.

If AJ goes Asiata is the Flex to go with?

Glad I made that Dez trade now cause my WR are gonna have to carry me this year. I can't catch a break at RB AP and I get Knile then charles is threatening to come back right now.

4. Samson

Who knew ATL would go up 7 TD and give Jackson a short TD FF ya never know.

At least I had Julio. He had an amazing game.

Is Kyle Rudolph or Greg Jennings worth more long term than James Jones? I don't really trust either offense to produce but Daniels TE BAL concerns me.

5. Greg Brosh

If AJ goes Asiata is the Flex to go with? Do you mean AP? Asiata should be good for another game until they start getting McKinnon more involved. Who knows when that will be. Benching Jackson was rough.

I'd say Kyle Rudolph, but both Vikings players are somewhat iffy. Especially Rudolph, who I thought would be a big part of the offense.

6. Samson

If AJ green plays Hill downgraded and asiasta should be the guy to start.

Right now I have hill in at flex.

7. Greg Brosh

as much as i don't like him, you still have to go asiata as he is going to get a plethora of carries unless this week is the week they get McKinnon more involved (no he isn't an option)

8. Samson

I grabbed Rudolph cause I am worried about Pitta and Daniels situation. I know and viking right now isn't a great but Jones was likely a bye filler any way oakland is a mess too. I would end up dropping him for someone else this week.

So is Rudolph safer than Pitta? Pitta has the better match up but you have Daniels there. Rudolph is underwhelming but at least is going to be the main target.

Also should I back up plan for Knile or just ride it out even if charles goes cause he will probably be on a snap count? I have looked and the other options in the late games are not good. I don't want to drop knile because if charles does go it smells of desperation and I think he maybe re injured.

9. Greg Brosh

I have Rudolph in my lineup in the hopes that the Vikings are behind and have to throw a lot. So I agree with you there.

As for Davis, better get a backup plan ready. I have to carry both Charles and Davis because Reid is an idiot who can't go without his star for one game. I would think Davis would play, but I have yet to hear anything on Charles. If he does play, I am going to have to play him and hope he holds up. If not, this is yet another reason why I am glad ginger Reid is no longer in Philly.

(Sorry for the rant)

10. Samson

I am with you on Reid he can't just do the obvious look how he used Shady. I understand posturing and making teams game plan for Charles but to really play him seem ridiculous the guy has injured the same foot twice this year.