'Smash And Dash' Crash And Burn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans' started by mj1987us26, Jun 23, 2009.

1. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

So what happened to being a team player and sticking by your fellow teammates? I don't ever wish injuries to players but if this kid got one I would not be upset. This kid seems to have a piss poor me me me attitude like when he snitched about losing the ROY when there was at least two players better than him.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Hes definitely the better back i really like chris johnson.

lendale isnt really that good he just stole CJs tds.

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

what a little pr**k

4. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

:groan:

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Chris Johnson said Tuesday he is branching out, leaving fellow Titans running back LenDale White to find his own nickname. Johnson has already found a new moniker "Every Coach's Dream.'' White might be leaning toward calling himself "Every Opposing Coach's Nightmare'' at least that was his first reaction when told about Johnson's declaration of alias independence."Smash and Dash have had a divorce that's official,'' Johnson said. "I have to be my own guy, so no more Smash and Dash. That was last year. Every Coach's Dream, that's me. Because they say every team has its own identity. I feel for me, I can't be noticed as a group anymore. I am my own guy.''

Source: 'Smash and Dash' crash and burn | tennessean.com | The Tennessean

6. davematthews3

davematthews3 1st Stringer

I think Chris had a big enough year to be able to say stuff like this.

7. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

I love the kid and don't think it will turn into a problem seeing as how this is a joke, but not a fan of this kind of self-promotion or the type of attention it brings to him and the team.

8. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Negative rep for that. Not for changing it, but for putting way too much thought into it and being a douche about it to White.

"It doesn't matter what he says about that. I don't know what he'll think,'' Johnson said with a smile. "You know how it is when you come home and your wife has everything packed up by the door — you've got to go? It is kind of like that situation. We're going on separate ways.''

Actually, anyone who wants to force their own nickname is a douche.

9. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

no kidding sodev... they are taking this crap a little to far if you ask me, and putting too much thought into this crap.

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Pretty stupid.

Agreed.

11. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i cant wait til week one

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Coach Jeff Fisher addressed the situation on Wednesday. “I’m sure they’ll come up with something else,” Fisher said, according to Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean. “Dumb and Dumber or something.’’ As to the “Every Coach’s Dream” moniker for Johnson only, Fisher seemed to be willing to at least consider it. “Maybe with a few exceptions,” Fisher said. “Playing the bongos . . . and getting hurt in the playoff game.’’

ProFootballTalk.com - Fisher Suggests New Nickname For Tailback Tandem

13. SoDev

Damn! + respect for Fisher! :laughy32:

14. SoDev

15. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Fisher is the heckin' man.

Screw CJ. What a rod.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Dumb and Dumber...it's the greatest ever and you know it will stick in the locker room and in stadiums around the country...lol...

17. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica