Sound The Alarm! GridironFans.com Is Looking For A Few Good Members!

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Mar 19, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

GridironFans.com is looking for a few good members who enjoy the site and want to help it grow. We are in the need members stepping up into the following roles here on the site:

• NFL Forum Moderators
    • NCAA Forum Moderators
    • Other Sports Moderators
    • Off Topic Forum Moderators
    We also are looking for the following non-moderator openings:

• NFL News Reporters
    • vBookies
    We are looking for moderators who will keep the forums active, uphold the board's rules and take an active part in the site's growth and development. This is what we look for in our moderators:
    If you are interested please contact me via private message.

Applicants will need to PM me this application back with their answers:
    The application will then be posted in the staff forum and the site staff would vote. A member would need 13 "Yes" votes out of 17 current staff members to be considered.

Once a member is approved he will be put on board as a moderator for a 30 day trial period. After the 30 days the site's staff will again vote to keep the member on as a permanent mod.

2. SRW

Dragonite has stepped up to become a moderator on the site, and received enough votes to get a 30-day trial as a moderator. He will be a moderator in the Off Topic Forums. Thanks for stepping up and good luck!

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Thanks for stepping up and Good Luck! Feel free to ask as many questions as you need!

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Git'er done Drag

5. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Way to go, Drag...

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Soooooooooo......Tark, you want to be the bouncer around these parts? Pistol and CWP is included.

7. SRW

I'd like to have at least two active mods per section of the site so we are still in the lookout for two (2) NFL mods, one (1) NCAA mod, (2) Other Sports mods and (1) more Off Topic mod.

8. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

:icon_smile:

Don't tempt me, Mush...

9. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I dunno. The Coast Guard?