SportsChump’s Third Annual Super Bowl Contest: 20 Questions edition

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SportsChump, Jan 23, 2015.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

And then there were two.

That’s right, sports fans. We are smack dab in the middle of the most anticipatory fourteen days of the sports year: the two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl. After a long and rather unpredictable season, only two teams and one over-hyped football game remain. The Seattle Seahawks and New England Patriots will soon meet in Super Bowl XLIX.

The Super Bowl has long been one of the biggest gambling days of the calendar year. Last year, a record $120 million changed hands but this year, you’re in luck. My Super Bowl contest won’t cost you a dime… just some time and a little bit of speculation.

Enter at: http://sportschump.net/2015/01/23/s...uper-bowl-contest-20-questions-edition/14990/

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

defending my shirt. tough game to pick.

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

I liked Seattle all the way.

Now I'm thinking the Pats might use this deflate-gate shirt as a rallying cry.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Agreed. Sort of an us against the world.

5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Hope both of you are right..I just got this feeling that Seattle's defense will be too much to handle.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd like to see Seattle win. However, if the Patriots win, it will only grow the size of the Asterik next to Belichicks name and further "disgrace" the game under Goofdell's watch...which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

7. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I saw where a simulation company ran the SB 50,000 times and Seattle won over 55% of the time.