Standard League Questions

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by abb, Sep 21, 2017.

1. abb

abb Lifetime Member Premium Member

I have two issues in my standard league:
    1). Whether to play Winston (vs. MIN) or Wentz (vs. NYG).

2). One of my RBs is DeMarco Murray (vs. . SEA). On the bench I have Chris Johnson (vs. DAL), Mixon (vs. GB) and Kamara (vs. CAR) Assuming Murray is active, who would you play, and if he is not, which of my bench RBs would be better? The only possible waiver RBs are Tolbert (vs. DEN), Charles (vs. DEN), Bernard (vs. GB), Collins (vs. JAX) and Smallwood (vs. NYG).

Team #1 (No PPR, 12 Teams): 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF
    Passing: 6 pts/TD, 1 pt/25 yds,
    Rushing & Receiving: 6 pts/TD, 1 pt/10 yds

2. abb

Additionally, I also need a flex. I have been using Watkins (vs. SF). Would you play him or one of the remaining RBs (above)?

3. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

1). Whether to play Winston (vs. MIN) or Wentz (vs. NYG).

2). One of my RBs is DeMarco Murray (vs. . SEA). On the bench I have Chris Johnson (vs. DAL), Mixon (vs. GB) and Kamara (vs. CAR) Assuming Murray is active, who would you play, and if he is not, which of my bench RBs would be better? The only possible waiver RBs are Tolbert (vs. DEN), Charles (vs. DEN), Bernard (vs. GB), Collins (vs. JAX) and Smallwood (vs. NYG).

Additionally, I also need a flex. I have been using Watkins (vs. SF). Would you play him or one of the remaining RBs (above)?

If Murray sits you're playing CJ - and if you needed another option it's a coin toss.. your options are the worse I've seen in a long long time.

In the flex I'm playing Watkins..

At QB Im playing Wentz, but it's close.. going with home field for Philly.

4. abb

Hah! I'm sure I'll have worse options before the season is over!!

5. abb

Good thing I played Watkins - it kept me in contention since I was up against Gurley!

6. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

wow what a game too.. Hoyer, never seen a QB throw as good as him running backward throwing off his back foot with his back at a 45 degree angle and a 350 pound man hitting him every single pass play. Those dudes all had money on the Over and took vegas to the house.