Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by SRW, Nov 11, 2012.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q99q5dV2ko]Star Wars Episode VII Trailer 2015 - YouTube[/ame]

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

George Lucas Reveals He Signed Hamill, Ford, Fisher for Star Wars: Episode VII

The rumors started almost as soon as it had been announced that Disney had bought Lucasfilm and would release Star Wars Episode VII in 2015. Even before we knew anything about the new movie, the consensus from Star Wars fandom at large seemed to be that Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher obviously needed to star in it.

Now, however, George Lucas has let it slip that he signed all three actors for the next movie, if not more beyond that. In a Bloomberg Businessweek story about Disney’s buyout of Lucasfilm, the Star Wars creator reveals that Lucasfilm “had already signed Mark and Carrie and Harrison — or we were pretty much in final stages of negotiation [when the Disney deal came about]. So I called them to say, ‘Look, this is what’s going on.’”

Lucas seemed to immediately realize what he had said and attempted to backtrack from the admission, saying “Maybe I’m not supposed to say that. I think they want to announce that with some big whoop-de-do, but we were negotiating with them,” and adding, “I won’t say whether the negotiations were successful or not.” Don’t worry, George. I think that saying that you “had already signed” the actors pretty much says it all.

George Lucas Reveals He Signed Hamill, Ford, Fisher for Star Wars: Episode VII | Underwire | Wired.com

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Re: Star Wars Episode VII: News & Rumors

Oh my god that just made my enthusiasm skyrocket for this. Holy crap.

4. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

super interested to see how this goes now...sounds like there will be a nice transition into the new trilogy...

6. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Other than the original three, my favorite Star Wars movie was the one with Darth Maul fight both Obi Wan and the dude played by Liam Neeson. I was disappointed in the fight between Yoda and Christopher Lee's character in whichever movie that was.

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Antagonist?

New powerfull Sith Lord?

I was disappointed they killed off Maul so quickly. He could have been a great ominous brute charactor to pair with Palpatine

Sent from my HTC Vivid

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  8. smeags

smeags militant geek

So is carrie fisher gonna lose 200lbs or will there be a bloated wrinkled metopausing jedi running around ?

9. DaBears22

She was freaking hot in Return of the Jedi or whichever movie she was chained to Joba.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

She'll be married and a "Mom." Just not a MILF anymore...

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Nobody said she was being brought back to play Leia...Ive been hearing that Jabbas daughter is going to be the main antagonist of the next trilogy.

12. diesel

diesel HERE COMES THE BOOM!!!

I've been reading that this will be the ep that chewy dies..and why am I just NOW finding this????

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Way to ruin it.

14. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I'd still bang Carrie Fischer, but that's beside the point

So I hear they are going a Boba Fett movie. Im guessing this will be two and hours of him not doing anything overly significant

Sent from my HTC Vivid

15. DaBears22

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrzMAM20wXw]Wookiee Call ~ Chewbacca Growl ~ Chewbacca Sound - YouTube[/ame]

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

Baby is supposed to be a jedi protecting the galaxy not looking luke a 20yr vet on the trenton police force.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Star Wars Episode VII: News & Rumors

Maybe she opted not to be a jedi and sit at home drinking that blue milk.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

Apparently a ton of milk.

19. diesel

diesel HERE COMES THE BOOM!!!

BLUE DRANK!!!!

20. smeags

smeags militant geek