START WEEK 5

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Samson, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Samson

Samson Lifetime Member Premium Member

They picked up DEN VS ARI

Nobody to drop for SD DEF Jackson no McKinnon No Hill no AP no unfortunately Marvin Maybe bc I will have to pick who to drop next week for a QB. I would rather have that week to see who will rise up to the top.

If you could tell me Jones is going to be the guy to drop after wk 5 then I would do it without hesitation. Problem is it is in flux till the games are played to see what shakes out.

2. Samson

AP will play in the NFL it ia just up to when and where.

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I can see Jones being undroppable if he plays well this week. He is likely going to rotate with Sanu, but I don't see why he can't get the starting job back. It wasn't even a battle in the beginning of the summer.

4. Samson

Then trade jones or hill or jackson to the guy with a 3 good qb cutler river foles to win a game the trade a guy that needs qb for a top idp past his bye and I am set. That allot of ifs but crazier thjngs have happened thus year.

I will need a good qb we 6 the I won't so it is drop able so tarde for whatever I can get.

AP is on the auction block as we speak btw

McKinnon will be a keeper for a 15th so I am ok with losing AP. Plus I could get a betyer breakout who knows the season is young.

5. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru