Steelers @ Ravens SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ravenfan52, Nov 25, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Nov 29, 2009.
  1. Steelers

41.7%
  2. Ravens

41.7%
  3. Tie

16.7%
  1. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

The Baltimore Ravens host the Pittsburgh Steelers at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday, November 29, 2009. Kickoff time is 8:20 pm EST.

Discuss....

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Tomlin did a great job last season of keeping the Steelers focused through a tough schedule, somehow it's the exact opposite this season. This team doesn't seemed fired up at all come gametime and they don't seem to be playing with any enthusiasm or will to win. I think last weeks loss to KC was a wake up call and you will see a new Steelers team this week. Not to mention Tomlin is just money for primetime games.

20-17 Pit

5. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Ravens. i really dont think putting Ben out there is going 2 help at all. i doubt he plays the same this week.

6. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

I think the Ravens have more fire for this one...

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

if the ravens lose here, are they pretty much done?

8. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I voted for the Steelers with my heart but I am thinking Ravens with my head. If the Steelers allow things like the returns and stuff from last week....the Ravens could blow it open but the Steelers did win against the Vikes and the Titans....so....we'll see.

9. Crowned

No, they still play the Steelers twice, they can lose here and then win out and make playoffs no problem. Broncos will fall off, Jags, Texans, and Dolphins will all lose at least 2 more.

10. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Baltimore Ravens got this one.

11. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Now that would be nice. Ravens here.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

13. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

I feel the ravens will get more going.......

14. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I got a clear head, cuz im a fan of neither one.. Ive went with Pitt almost every game this year, because they have the team built to win against any team thats opposite of them.. that one for the thumb shows just that. All they need is a spark, just one little spark.. and they could go on a tear and win out.. KC could have been that spark, or KC could have put the fire out completely. All in All.. I dont think the Steelers are done, I think they got a lot left in store for this season, and this is the game that puts them in that mind set.

Steelers, 27-18

15. MediaGuy

Just took a shower and getting my clothes ready. I'm leaving at 3:00 pm. We must protect this house!

O'k, I'll admit I'm Excited.:icon_cheesygrin:

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Dennis Dixon!!!

17. MediaGuy

I'm outta here. Heading south to my roots in Baltimore. I got the camera. Be back with pictures. C-ya!

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nice...

19. Crowned

Ready for the game don't know if I'll be posting alot or not. GO STEELERS!

:ttw:

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

:TTW: