Steelers Vs Bears

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 16, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 21, 2009.
  1. Steelers

83.3%
  2. Bears

16.7%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The Chicago Bears host the Pittsburgh Steelers at Soldier Field on Sunday 9/20. Kickoff time is 4:15 pm EST.

Discuss....​

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Going with my heart in this game.

DA BEARS!

3. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Stealers are still 2 good of a team 4 the bears just yet.

Stealers 28

Bears 24

4. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

I"ll go with my Head AND my Heart on this one...

Bwahahahaha... STeelers :icon_twisted:

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Steelers run game will struggle, the defense and the passing game will do just enough to eek out another win. Steelers haven't won by too many points in the last 2 seasons lol.

24-21 Pit

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

um, cutler says he's promises to do better than he did sunday night? sorry to break the news to you cutler, but sunday was the FIRST game the packers have run the 3-4. the steelers MASTERED it years ago ......................... you're screwed.

7. Crowned

There pass protection really picked it up inthe 2nd half, and they have a whole week to improve any more on it. We will see how much pressure we get, I hope we get plenty but the reality is Kerry Collins had all day to throw on several plays because we only had a 3 man rush (granted Titans o-line is better). Cutler likes to hold the ball and hopefully we exploit them.

8. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

woodley had had his way with cutler before....chris williams is a finesse LT playing RT....woodley will tear williams up all day and i dont think pace can handle harrison, hes to big and harrison will get up under her no problem.

steelers will have over 100 yards rushing in this game, and the bears will have under 50

cutler has prepared for our defense before though and had some success

9. Crowned

Cutler has had success against us before, you're right about that. (MNF 2007)

10. K Train

it was a SNF...i remember all too well :icon_sad:

11. SpankyNoodle

SpankyNoodle Can't Spank the Spank

Steelers!!!

12. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Steelers in a close defensive game. Slight chance tho for a shocker...

13. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I could see the bears winning this game the run game is really sad or the steelers. Also no polamalu in the secondary for cutler to worry about.

14. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

[​IMG]

Good for you!

15. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

17-16 Pitt in a hard fought battle. Wish this would be like the year Pitt won the SB, with the mud freaking everywhere, that was a kick butt game.

16. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

steelers.....

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

The mud game?

When Ricky got stomped?

18. K Train

no it was snowy and muddy when the steelers were 7-5 and had to win out...bettis hecked urlacher up inside the 5 it was awesome....ricky on the other hand was a dolphin. lol

if the bears win it has to be because olsen and forte have a HUGE day recieving cause they wont get an inch on the ground

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Oh.

You mean when the Chiefs made the playoffs last, and I called the Steelers to win the SB the week before the playoffs.

20. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

damn dude are you freakin psychic or what........ who would have thought it the steelers win the SB.... :p