Steelers Vs Bengals

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 23, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 27, 2009.
  1. Steelers

73.9%
  2. Bengals

26.1%
  1. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

Tough loss for the Steelers today. Y'all ain't worried about a 1-2 start, are you?

2. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Benson is a beast, that last drive was all Palmer though he was money. I must've mentioned this before but this is the best defense cinci has put on the field in a loooooong time. Benson is back, see that speed he had getting to the edge, this is the Benson from UT, not the benson that was with the bears.

3. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

Where was that 'Benson' when he was in Chicago?! :icon_rolleyes:

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I would be there offense is suspect.

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

He was out of shape... and that O-line sucked. They still suck. I see you guys are doing fine with Forte though he's really dominating.

6. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

This was really a game for Palmer to prove he was 'worth his salt' against the Steelers, if he didn't come through I would have issues with him being called 'elite' anymore - well he came through and I yield.

7. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Limus Sweed should be cut immediately for dropping a sure TD.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

He blows...the team oought to super glue his hands to a ball.

9. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

:rofl:

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

sadly I was thinking back to losses of old, I was like crap don't tell me we are going to lose after all the great talk about the Bengals again, I was like that until the Pick 6 by JJ, but thought it again after the steelers scored :\ lol this game was giving me one heart attack after another

10. ball in the baskett

I thought the game was awesome to bad chad dident haul in the game winner would have helped my fantasy team.

11. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I heard about this after I got home I was like wtf

anyways I was at work getting txting plus going online via cell phone during lunch reading it was 40 something seconds left 4th and 10 on the Steelers 15 or something. then they got the first down and then the Touchdown. 14 seconds left waitin for the results of the kick off but before I could refresh I got a txt from my brother saying the Bengals won, I was like WTF NICE :D I was scared the Steelers would have another one of those shocking out of the blue huge plays that tend to screw us so many times before.

man what a tough battle

12. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

Man props to the bangels but consider the Squeelers Defence DROPED on my FF team.

13. ball in the baskett

I wouldent drop them yet

14. SweetShot03

maybe....... :tsk:

15. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

Bengals* not Bangels :\

16. SweetShot03

how about the striped kitty?

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

sorry worked all last night and then only slept 3 hours and couldnt resist the urge to watch and listen to the games and to keep track of my constantly decreasing fantasy team........

So I am super freakin tired, I apologies for mis spelling your teams name.

17. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

yeah i was watching the end of the game and also thought that the Bengals would find away to give it away 2 like the bills did 2 the pats. i didnt believe it until everone went on the field. lol

18. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

no problem, i'm glad that your Lians won as well

19. SweetShot03

Tushay

20. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I'm not worried, I think we will bounce back. Tomlin will get this team re-focused, it's about the players executing though. We should beat SD in Pittsburgh next Sunday night, and then we have Detroit. After that we have Minnesota (Heinz Field) and then the bye week. If we can beat SD and Minnesota we will be going into the buy 5-2, not bad. Plus we will have Polamalu back by then. The offensive line is improving every week, we should be ok.