Steelers Vs Packers: Super Bowl XLV Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 23, 2011.

?

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLV?

1. Green Bay Packers

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Pittsburgh Steelers

21 vote(s)
    55.3%
  1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I quoted someones opinion about the halftime show earlier: "My ears want to vomit out of my eyes."

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, the bep's were freaking horrid ........... i wanted to throw a rock through the t.v. when fergie was trying to impersonate axl rose .............. that was some bad crap there.........

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

That needs to be an animated gif!

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

7. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

Who ever said the nfc is the inferior conference? You are just bringing in word of mouth/personal beliefs. Not once have i heard an announcer or analyst say this..

Besides that...

PACKERS BABY!!! I cant wait till the parade on tuesday :)

8. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

what we had the best Half time show in years and people area actually dogging it :icon_eek:

anyways Steelers go bye bye, Ben overrated

9. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

Are you deaf? I muted my surround sound because fergie is TERRIBLE. That was the worst sounding halftime show ive EVER heard. lol....best half time show in years? The only good part was seeing fergies butt.

10. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

and her voice sheesh no taste

11. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

You watched her for her singing???

12. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

No taste? For your sake i hope you're kidding...she sounded absolutely god awful...i've heard animals that are being attacked, that sounded better then she did.

13. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The NFL bring in international superstars for the halftime show year after year and ppl snitching about them. I guess it became a ritual. On one thing I have to agree - the sound is always freaking horrible, but that's not the artists fault...

14. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I love how everybody talking about Rodgers stepping into Bart Starrs footsteps - no into Favres :icon_cheesygrin:

15. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

I guess what they say about the perpetrators coming back to the scene of the crime is true after all. :icon_cheesygrin:

I missed that insane Mr D post about "the best halftime show in years" but the BEPs are just a horrific live act. They need technology to make it sound passable.

Used to be it was the game crowd that was subjected to 'something not football' at the half while we got to see an in-depth breakdown of plays, replays, analysis, etc. Ya know, kinda like the reason we, or most of us, tuned in for.

I miss those days before this train jumped the tracks in the name of dubious 'entertainment' & excuse for high priced commercials...

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Yeah, it's the artist's agents fault because they let them sing live, and they can't sing for crap.

Slash was pretty cool.

1 person likes this.
  17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Tarkus said it better than I did.

Just letting you guys, Tark and olly, I had the page sitting here for a bit while watching a video. Wasn't trying to pile on olly.

18. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

congrats packers and olly :cope: great postseason :buttrock:

19. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

Lol. Repped

20. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

The game shouldn't have even been close if the Packers hadn't dropped so many balls. Aaron Rodgers surgically carved up the defense and twinky Lebeau's genius scheme.