Stern Wants Chat With LeBron About Snub

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by Sportsguy, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

NBA commissioner David Stern wants to talk with Cavaliers star LeBron James about refusing to speak with the media following the team's loss to the Magic.Cleveland was eliminated by Orlando in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals this past weekend.Stern, in an appearance on ESPN Radio, said he would withhold judgment on the MVP until the pair meet to discuss the incident.

Source: RealGM.com

2. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Good. What a cry baby little snitch. I lost a lot of respect for him.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

He should have atleast went to the interview and said something. Even if it would be short atleast he would be there.

5. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

whatever he interviewd the next day after he had a chance to chill get over it david stern. dudes should not be required to talk if they don't want to. it would have just been the same old bullcrap questions about 2010

6. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

I said it before in a previous thread. "King" James needs to look up the word "Humble".

7. nastynate184

i don't think so i think he has the attitude of a man hungry to win and i love that hunger

8. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Yes, LeBron was wrong after game 6 but talking to David Stern about this is unnecessary.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Why did you want to hear LeBron after such a loss? With the heat of the moment, and the anger he had, we'd probably be saying now "wow...that LeBron...such a loser...I've lost all respect for him". Instead of going and saying something stupid, he decided to shut up...and still everybody calls it a sore loser, and everybody is losing respect for him.

The lesson, as always.....you can't win.

10. DaBearsrule4ever

LeBron could have atleast issued a statement after the game without taking any questions?

11. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Dude is a "role model". What is he teaching kids through his actions? He could have at the very least had a PR guy release a statement.

12. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

you cant be serious? he doesnt need to be humble when he is the king

13. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

See I could really care less about the media interview, he could have did that the next day after he cooled off like he did. But my beef with him is not shaking hands with some of the Magic players, that was completely disrespectful and classless. And the fact he said he sent them a congratulatory text message made me lose even more respect for him. The fact is, being who he is, he should have stayed and said a few words, even if it was the obvious "we played are best, and we are disappointed".

14. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

My point exactly mj.

15. nastynate184

he did interviews the next day after he had calmed down

16. DaBearsrule4ever

So what...

17. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i agree with everything Nate has said if king james doesnt want to talk then too freaking bad

18. nastynate184

well too bad david stern did not agree with us Omen King James's pocket is now 25k lighter because of that incident

19. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

LeBron wipes his butt with $25k in bills every time he takes a dump.

20. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

Over-reaction. Bullcrap. Big freaking deal. Why is he REQUIRED to say anything? Get the heck over it.